A different kind of concert

Just a small note on the top:) I've gotten a new PC and I'll be able to update more, since this one is actually working, though I'm not used to the keyboard yet, so I might get lots of errors, sorry XD And I just wanna say, there aren't many chapers left :/ Long chapter for you, and the dedication goes to @Stanford_Cardinals for awesome and fantastic comment... LOVE THAT GUYS!!

Elizabeth (Lizzie) P.O.V

"Alpha Elizabeth! Alpha Elizabeth! Simon Cowell are on the phone for you! He says it's important" Kristen yelled as she ran towards the training field. She had promised to watch the phone while I helped to train the rest of the pack.

"Did he say what it was?" I asked and sat Nathan down on the ground next to his sister. They started to play right away. It had gone around a month since Rex's death, and the pack was training like never before, we had aslo gone togther with neighbooring packs, some packs had even flown in from other countries. The twins had grown, they looked like they were ten now and smarter then most pople in the pack, though it had only been a month...

"Nope, he did say that it would have a huge impact on your carrier, so it might be important" She answered as Jacob came over to us and draped his hand over her shoulders.

"I'll speak with him, Jake, make sure they continue" I said and started to walk towards the house I now owned, since Rex left it for me.

"And watch my babies!" I yelled over my shoulder, making Nanthan and Beatrice groan at me. I laughed as I entered the house and got to my office.

"Elizabeth Wolf here" I said into the phone.

"Hi Lizzie, Simon Cowell here, I got a idea to how we can boost your carrier! I have arranged a concert for tomorrow night at the O2-arena!" Simon exclaimed. I squealed happily, I hadn't done any music in a while, I had written and recorded some songs, but nothing more than that, and now I got to preform in O2 arena! (I have no idea where O2 arena is, I just know it's huge, and I'm hoping it's actually in London, if not, let's pretended XD)

"Sure, it'll be fun, but I need to bring someone important to me, and I need for us to arrange a meeting together. I have something important to tell you" I said, I've figured that I should tell Simon about the war, the kids and other supernaturals, he was already in on the One Direction is vampires thingy, so he should know that I'm a werewolf.

"That can be fixed, I have a free hour in thirty minutes, so if you could meet me at my office in London by then" he sugested after rumaging through something I guess were on his desk.

"Of course, I'll be there, I need to bring someone though" I said unsurely and bit my lip.

"Just take them with you, as long as they know how to behave themselves it'll be fine" Simon chuckled and I giggled. We talked a bit more and areed to meet in his ofice as soon as possible.

"Nate! Tris! Come on we're leaving!" I yelled as I walked back outside. The twins came running towards me, laughing and showing each other out of the way. Jacob followed closely behind.

"You're not really leavin are you?" he asked, a scared and angry look on his face. I was shocked, he thought I'd leave them now, but then I remember that he didn't know about the converstation I had had with Simon.

"Just for an hour, I'm having a meeting wih Simon in London, I'll be back before tonight" I smiled and walked towards my car. I got the twins buckled in and drove to Simon's.

We were hurried to Simons office as soon as we antered the building where he worked, and he met the three of us with a curious glance.