16 and... no party

Elizabeth's P.O.V

I woke up in bed, knowing something important happened today.

I opend my eyes, trying to remember what it was.

Oh, that's right.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY.

I'M SIXTEEN.

I wonder what the gang have planed, maybe I'll get birthday breakfast and so we'll go do something fun, like a carnival.

I heard voices down stairs, and got up from bed.

Not bothering to get dressed, I walked down in my PJ.

"Good morning Lizzie" Liam said as I stepped into the kitchen.

"Good morning" I grinned back.

"Why so happy, is something happening today?" Louis asked you.

Was he kidding?

Or had they seriously forgotten my birthday.

"Have you made me breakfast?" I asked them, still hoping they remembered.

"Not today, me and the boys have a interview, then a signing and then a meating tonight. Emma and Sky are going to see our parents and Sparrow are going to explain everything to her parents" Harry said as he ate a slice of bread.

"Oh" was all I said.

"We have to go, we'll see you tomorrow" Sky said, and with that, the girls left.

"We're going to be late, bye Lizzie, love you" Niall smiled and kissed me lightly before he left.

"Bye" the rest of the boys said and kissed my forhead before they followed Niall.

"Bye" I mumbled as their car left the drive way.

I started on my own birtday breakfast, I decided to make my Chocolate Goddies.

As I made the dough, the tears started to fill my eyes, all I needed was a "Happy Birthday Lizzie"

Whan the pancakes were done, I put a birthdaycandle on top of it and lit it.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Lizzie, happy birthday to me" I sang quietly to my self as the tears ran silently down my cheek.

That made me sound like a loner, which I am for the moment.

I ate my food and opend my twitter to read some tweets.

Surprisingly, some Directioners that I had never talk to at all in my entire life, had sent me birthday greetings.

But my family, the people that loved me, had forgot it.

I thanked the fans, and decided to go out to get my mind of things.

I got on some thight jeans, a white shirt, a brown belt, light blue sandals and a "LOVE" necklace.

I grabbed my butterflie bag and went out.

I walked to the mall while I mentaly cursed the gang for giving me the worst sixtenn birthday morning ever.

Kristen and I had planned our Sweet Sixteens since we were ten, I had always wanted a masquerade with Think Pink as the theme.

Seems like I'll buy my own gifts instead.

Lucky for me, Niall had laft his wallet, and I knew the code to his credit card, so that way, he kinda bought me a present.

Of course I didn't plan to use only his card, I had my own money as well, not that it was much but still.