A walk in the park

Elizabet's P.O.V

I coudn't believe the boys.

After they had talked something throught with Simon, we all went home and stuff like that.

And since it was late, we all went to bed.

So the next morning, when I woke up, I looked straight into Kristen's eyes.

The rest of my little pack was ther as well.

Jacob, Emily, Kristen, Owen, Jennifer, Jessica, Emma, Lisa, Samantha, Luke, Oliver, Jessica, Kenneth and Justin.

We had become many after the war lit up again.

Kristen even said that two kids at school showed sign for the change.

I just don't hope it will be to many, of course it would be fine with more warriors, but like Rex said a time back, we need fighters, not puppies.

"I've missed you so much" I yelled as I enfold the pack.

"We've missed you to" they said, almost unison.

"And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" they screamed and attacked me in a hug.

"Thank you so much" I smiled.

"Well Lizzie, we're going out today, have fun with your friends" Liam said as he walked out.

Sky, Emma, Sparrow, Louis, Harry and Zayn followed him.

"Bye sweetie, have fun" Niall said and kissed me passionately, then he left.

"So that is mister Lucky guy?" Jennifer asked.

"That my friends, is my wonderful mate" I smiled and sat down on the sofa.

"He smelled funny" Kenneth said.

"That is because my dearest Ken, that he is a vampire" I sighted.

All of them looked at me, some with amusement, some seemed unsertant and the rest seemed almost angry.

"Please don't judge him, he wont hurt anyone" I smiled, putting some Alpha force in the sentence.

The pack seemed to relax a little and they sat down as well.

"Hey Lizzie, let's see that movie where a girl lives alone in the forest with her mother and are really unsocial. Then when her mother is out, someone breaks into her house and takes advance of her naive nature to help himself. And after a while she falls in love with the criminal and finds her long lost parents. And she also have a bloodthirsty cameleon as a pet" Emily asked.

My friends looked confused, but I knew what she meant.

"Of course we can see Tangled, let me find it" I laughed.

"You have to make it so complicated Emmy" Oliver complained.

"Yes I have to, now shut up, we're going to watch a movie" Emily said and slapped his arm.

She had almost become a grown up, and she was still ten.

I felt a little sorry for her, she was the yungest ever to change, I was early when I was elleven.

I found the movie and put it in the player.

I really look forward to spent some time with my friends.

Sky's P.O.V

The gang and I were going to plan Lizzie's Sweet Sixteen, and we were going to make it the best party ever, since we forgot her birthday.

"Hey guys, do you mind if me and Sky skipps?" Liam asked.

"Of course Lili, we'll take care of the party" Louis smirked.