Life must go on, wait... I AM WHAT?!

Elizabeth (Lizzie) POV

Week one:

It's been a week since Leo and I landed in England, and to make a long story short, I've been miserable. Rex have been trying to distract me with some pack business, like meeting with the elders, other packs and stuff, and my friends have been trying to get me to go out with them. But nothing really works, the pain of not being with Niall is way to strong to forget, and it seems like I'm just a shell from the person I used to be. The only one that really helps, the only person that can actually make me laugh, is Leo, but he's been busy with something this week, I'm not sure what it is, cause he won't tell me.

And I'm feeling different, like all my hormones is everywhere, it's really stressing me out.

I've been writing something as well, it all turned out as sad depressive love songs, that I think might just stay in my book.

Jake have been looking after my pack for me, and Emily moved into the pack house with us. Though there has been some things I could look forwards to, like the fact that I still had a contract, the fact that my fans came over to me the few times I went outside, the filming of my two videos that were coming out soon, and the next concert I was having in London, together with Cody Simpson. But other than that, I was empty.

Week two:

I was standing backstage with Leo, waiting for the audience to get seated. Today was the day me and Cody Simpson were having a concert together and we were both pretty excited.

We had planned it so I was singing some of mine songs first, then he came on and we'd sing some songs together, then he'd sing some of his songs.

"Are you ready for this Lizzie, are you sure it's not to early?" Leo asked, and I shook my head.

"I'm ready Leo, I need to do it for the fans" I answered and looked through the curtains out on the crowd.

"If you're sure" Leo smiled sadly and hugged me on last time. Then he walked away and I got ready to start.

"You're on Lizzie!" someone said, and I walked on stage.

The crowd screamed when I walked out and I smiled back at them, just doing my thing. After I had sung my last song alone, Cody sneaked up behind me, making the crowd scream louder.

"How are you everyone?" He asked into the microphone, and the crowd screamed again, making us laugh lightly.

"Wanna hear a song me and Lizzie wrote?" he asked, and the crowd didn't disappoint.

We started on They don't know about us, and acted out the song. When we came the and, Cody did something that took me by surprise.

As I sang "Cause when you hold me tight, I know it's worth the fight" he hugged me from behind. It was a nice and friendly hug, but I couldn't help but wonder about the animal like growl that came from backstage.

"That was all I had for tonight people, I'll leave you with Mr. Simpson over her" I smiled, and walked off stage. And as I got backstage, I collapsed into Leos arms, starting to cry yet again.

Two days after the concert, I met up with Simon, who had arranged that I could shoot the first music video.

We had agreed on my idea, and for the video to Alive, we were going to start with me and some of my closest friends siting in a classroom, then when the music start we go outside, and as I start to sing, we start the week-end with having tons of fun. It was basically the whole video, but it was fun and got my thoughts over to something else than my heart breaking.