And you are?

I AM SO SORRY, BUT FINALLY, IT'S HERE!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth's P.O.V

The next week went by fast, and I managed to record a song with Ed Sheeran and Demi Lovato as we waited for the day when we would meet up with the boys. I also made some videos of me and the girls, and some with Ed, Demi, Miley and the pack.

Sky and I were out grocery shopping, it was the last day before we were leaving and we needed some dinner, it was then I saw it, the magazine and the screaming headline:

THE SINGLE LEPRECHAUN TAKEN?

I picked up the magazin, and on the cover, there was a picture of me and Niall kissing at the airport.

"Shit" I whispered and ran over to the checkout. I bought the magazine and ran over to the car, where Sky was waiting.

"Sky, look a this" i said as I sat into the car.

"Oh my god Lizzie, we told you to be carefull" she sighted.

"I know, we should have listened, but there was nothing  could do. I BLAME NIALL" I breathed.

"We'll read the article when we reach the house" Sky said and started the car.

***Back at the house***

Sky parked the car and we got out, I had this weird feeling that something was going to happen. I don't know what, but I knew that someone was going to get hurt. Not physically tough

I shook it of and followed Sky into the house, we sat down on the sofa and took the magazine out to read it:

Lizzie Horan?

When the popular boyband One Direction left London for their world tour, their adopted daughter Elizabeth Wolf Payne, aka Lizzie Payne, was spotted whit heartthrob Niall Horan on the airport. Kissing.

We haven't spoken to the couple, but we think they would go good together. Even though we will warn them against haters and the police.

Is it true, are the forever single leprechaun taken? Have they found true love? Are they aware of the age difference between them?

We'll be back with more.

"Well, this should be fun to explain to Liam" I sighted, he wanted us to keep it a secret for a little longer, at least until they were here with us. But it seems like the media got out with the news before us.

"Let's check Twitter" Sky said and got my Mac for me.

I started it and got into twitter.

Of course there were the hate, some saying that the boys were taking charity to long, or that Niall was to good for me, and of course the usual, telling me to get lost or to kill myself . I just ignored the hate, even though it hurt a little to read it.

Then I got to the gossip around the picture.

(I have no idea if these are real usernames, if it is, the sorry)

@mrsTomlinson_Horan_Styles_Payne_Malik29: Lizzie_Wolf_Payne and NiallOfficial I think you are cute :) Don't listen to the haters ;) #Nizzy4Ewa

@Love1dwithmylife_sasss10: I love Nizzie, have she met Eleanor? #Nizzy4Ewa

@OneDRuinedme: I love all the girlfrinds. Sky, Emma, Perrie, Lizzie and Eleanor, LOVE YOU. #Nizzy4Ewa.