Sanha

♡I wish I was lost in you
instead of without you♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You were no where to be found, even my mum was out here searching for you. How dare you walk out of my house the way you did? How dare you have my own mother out here looking for you.

It was 2am, 4th day you've been missing and i dont know what to think or feel.

My eyes were dry and my throat was scratchy, from all the yelling.

Honestly Eunwoo, how come you just ran away like that? From me out of all people.

All of us are out here looking for you, challenging ourselves to do allnighters. Because you are very inportant to us. And what i meen by us, i mean your friends Eunwoo. Who still love you.
Rocky, Moonbin, MJ, Jinjin and I still love you.

We've never looked at you different, we never thought any different. But you chose to think that we did.

Im not mad.

I loved you and you loved me, and i know it wasnt enough. But it was enough for me. Being with you is all i really want.

You are not forgotten.

Did you know, the last person you think of before going to bed is the one where your heart truly belongs.

Eunwoo, my heart has always belonged to you.

Okay, so I wont detail anything. Just Eunwoo's thoughts, because i may cry while writing it.

~Madi:)

~Madi:)