Sanha

♡ When you choose happiness
that's when you becom
e the entire sky ♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I try my hardest to catch Eunwoo's attention. I mean, I know I already have because i'm annoying. But, i'd like it if he would talk to me and express his mind. We did that a lot. Expressed each other's mind, supporting the other. But he's quite now, too quite. 

I was standing a few steps away from him as he gathered some things out of his locker.

And if I'm not wrong, I saw a little smile creep up to his face and this made me approach him. Even though I've already bothered him for the day.

He talked to JinJin today and he doesn't even like him. This made me mad.

They use to me rivals. Fought to be at the top of the class, both wanted to president of the school. But something happened to Eunwoo and quit running for the title.

Honestly, he would've made a great class president. 

"Hey Eunwoo, can we study together at lunch?" I asked him this and he only walked away from me. I just don't understand him. I want to know what happened to Eunwoo, he was my bestfriend.

"What's wrong Sanha?" MJ asked me, he probably could tell by my face that I was upset. I was so upset I wanted to go home and cry. I sound like a baby. Over Eunwoo, really. 

"Is it because of Eunwoo?" I nod at his question. 

"You still like him don't you?" His question puzzled me, I honestly haven't thought about my feelings all this while. 

Could I still like Eunwoo? 

We didn't exactly end on good terms, but we stayed friends. 

Three months after we broke up, he changed, became moody. Little by little he distance himself from our group

Astro hasn't been the same since.

"Not even that, I'm worried about him MJ. His soul has turned dark and I'm afraid it's too deep for in a hole for me to rescue." I say watching Eunwoo walk down the hall. 

"You can't save everyone, Sanha."

"I don't want to just save him, I want to help him."

"Don't tell Moonbin that I told you this, but, he cuts himself."

"Who, Eunwoo?" I say shocked. MJ nods. I frown. 

"I didn't see any cuts," I say upset. 

"Why would he cut where you could see?"

At this moment, I knew, I had to work extra hard to help Eunwoo. My feelings can't wait any longer and I'm going to show him that my love for him is still there. 

Eunwoo, wait for me. Wait for me till you die. 

I promise you, you are worthy to be loved and I'm going to show you how that feels.

It's our turn to be happy, allow me to do that for us.

End of chapter

Sanha cares so much and Eunwoo is being a butt.

~Madi:)