Eunwoo

♡I just want you to want the pieces of me you cannot see♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I knew what was wrong, you don't have to act strong Sanha. Not in front of me anyways. I never treated you any different, just because you label yourself as a disease.

I also wish you didnt act like you were fine all the time, like you dont have worries of your own. Everyone has worries and demons to fight.

Im actually proud of you, Sanha. Becausd you fought your battle and won, but as for me, ive failed multiple times. Survival is not my specialty anymore. I keep getting sucked into the evilness, to the negative life and i can't seem to escape.

We needed to talk. About many things. But where do we begin? How do we begin? After all the things we both been through, it still surprise me that you still show your happy side. Despite the fact that you want to cry, like any normal person.

There are so many things i want to say to you, but you make me breathless. Like a baby who's seen the sun for the first time.

You make me crazy.
You make me feel sexy.
You make me belive that i am cool.

We're like a butterfly, we have to start out as catapilar to become beautiful.

Its You & Me against the world, neither of us is lonly when we're together. Because everything is better with you in it 

Our love is like Conton Candy, its colorful, which is totally My style. Its also my favorite sweet snack, the way it melts in my mouth. Is just like the way you melt my heart.

Every minute when im with you is like Fireworks, like making my dreams come true.

But even though my body is with you, my heart feels lonely and i cant help but run.

Its for the best.

Im sorry.

😂😂😂😂😂
I know. I know.
I am lame, don't tell me something that i already know. Hope you liked and vote/comment!
Also, whos your bias in Astro?
Mine is Eunwoo🤗

 Hope you liked and vote/comment!Also, whos your bias in Astro?Mine is Eunwoo🤗

~Madi