Sanha

♡I feel you in my heart but I feel you more in my soul♡

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Here I am, standing in front of you. Staring at your beautiful face that was bruised and stained with tears.

What happend Eunwoo? Why won't you talk to me? We use to share things with each other all the time, the good and the bad. Let's come back to each other.

I know things won't be the same as before, but we'll have each other again and that's all that matters to me.

We didn't say anything to each other the rest of that evening and instead of letting you go home, I took you back to my house.

Where we slept all night, cuddling each other.

You were still warm as always, still talked in your sleep, still gripped onto my hands as you slept.

And I just laid there while running my hands through your silky hair, that has always been my top three favorite feature about you.

Next were your eyes, I always got nervous around you. Because you're eyes Eunwoo, expressed your feelings well and they sometimes made me emotional.

And the next feature thats number one, is your hands. The hands that has touched me, caressed me, loved me. I missed your hands.

I don't if this is a new start for us, I don't even know if this is going anywhere.

But laying here with you in my arms is the best feeling I'v felt in a long time.

Sleep well my love and when you wake up, be ready to receive many kisses from me.

Because Eunwoo baby, you're going to be covered in them.

Its short I know. But another will be published soon, like really soon. Also, if you like stray kids go give my Changlix fic a read, it would mean a lot. TIA

~Madi:)

~Madi:)