Ending

Selena

I layed in Daniels arms a week later thinking about everything that has happened. It was 2 AM and honestly I haven't been getting much sleep anyway. The kids have asked numerous times why he hit me and we always managed to change the subject but we both know we'll have to confess eventually. "Baby, are you still up?" Daniel asks tightening his grip around me. "Of course." He kissed my bare back and I felt him smile against it. "I know things haven't been working out but you 'gotta listen to me baby." He says softly. I try to get out of his arms but he wouldn't let me. "Daniel... you need help." I admitted and I heard him sigh heavily. "It's not me baby girl, it's you." He quietly spoke leaving a few kisses along my neck. I hated that he was so confusing and I hated that he blames everything on me. I don't feel like I'm doing anything wrong.

"Daniel, please let go of me." I begged and I feel his arms slide off of my waist. I get out of bed and walk downstairs sitting on the couch trying to get comfortable. I wanted to sleep alone. Soon enough I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. "Baby, come lay with me." Daniel spoke as he reached the last step. I could see him because the light from the moon shining through the house, directly on him. "I wish you would just trust me."

I turned away trying not to cry and I soon felt myself being picked up. Daniel took me outside and layed me on one of the outside tables, stripping me. After everything was off he stared at me for a while. He analyzed every aspect of my body. He leans into my neck, biting it roughly as he scratched at my waist. I moaned and he takes one of his hands off of me and I instantly knew he was going for his manhood. I could feel it on my leg as he continued to kiss me, going lower and lower. I moaned loudly making him stand up. I felt his arm run across my leg so I knew he was reaching for his manhood. "Baby, you're so intoxicationg." Daniel whispers.

"Stop hurting me Daniel... please." I began crying as everything became overwhelming. "I won't hurt you... anymore." He enters me slowly taking my breath away and I scratch at his back as he stroked into me quickly. "I love you." He says as I began to reach my climax. I felt my eyes roll back and Daniel begins to moan as I felt him release inside me.

"Promise me." I spoke out of breath and Daniel puts his sweats back on. I sat up waiting for his response but he only glances at me and walks back into the house. I felt so used. I got up and put my clothes back on and eventually walked back into the house heading upstairs to our bedroom. "Daniel promise me!" I yelled as I entered the room making him look up at me and furrow his eyebrows. "Quiet down." He growled putting his phone on the nightstand. I have had enough at this point.

"If you don't promise me.. I'll... I'll leave!" I screamed and Daniel laughed as he stood up walking up to me. He pushes me against the wall, A stupid smirk across his face. "Where are you going to go? There's nothing left for you Selena. NOTHING." I turned away and he grips my jawline making me face him violently. "Just like before. No one is there."

That's enough.

I found myself pushing him off of me and I push him against the wall in front of us next to the open window. "What did you just say to me?" I spoke through gritted teeth, my hands tightly wrapped around the wife beater he had on. He was silent and I wasn't buying it. I pulled him off the wall and slammed him back against it making a loud painful groan fill the room. "Selena, chill." He said looking at me angrily. I pulled him back off the wall and pushed him towards the open window ready to see him fall. He quickly puts his hands on each side of the surrounding walls breathing heavily. "SELENA DAMMIT! STOP!" He yells. Tears filled my eyes as I bit my lip trying not to go completely insane. "WHO DO YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW DIGGY?! NO ONE!" I screamed as I tried my best to push him out the window. I could see the veins in his arms telling me he won't be holding on much longer.

And just like that, he let go.

~~~~

Sorry it's short but there's going to be a major plot twist lol THIS AINT THE END THO 😐