Taken.

Selena...

"Baby, I'm sure it's nobody." I say climbing into Daniels lap interrupting him from looking through yearbooks. I just want to spend time with him, but he's freaking out over something small. He sighs frustratingly and pushes me off his lap softly. "I'm not taking any chances. I procrastinated with Khalil and look where it got us. He says flipping through pages. I hate when he gets like this. "It's really not that serious, you're acting like everyone is out to get me, and that's not the case." I respond crossing my arms. He looks up at me angrily and throws the book onto the table furiously. "It's not that serious?! You're all I've got at this point, I'm not losing you again!" He yells balling up his fists making the veins in his arms visible. I hold up my right hand and point at the engagement ring; an instant sign of relief shows in his face. "I'm not going anywhere Daniel! Calm down!" I yell and he calms down, grabbing the books off the desk, starting to walk towards the door. "That didn't stop you before." He says barely audible then he leaves. 

I hear him grab his keys off the coffee table downstairs and he slams the door as he walks out the house. I'm getting tired of his bullshit. He doesn't understand that I'm here to stay. Serenity needs him more than anything, and I'm not going to mess that up. I walk downstairs, and sit on the couch, dialing Daniel's number but it goes straight to voicemail. "What the hell is going on?" I say to myself as I bury my head into my hands. The doorbell rings suddenly and I look up, staring at the door. I wasn't expecting anyone. I get up from the couch and walk to the door and open it. A man that looked really familiar was standing there. "Wassup beautiful?" He says looking me up and down as he bites his lip. I look down at my body realizing the robe I had on was open, showing the boyshorts and crop top I had on. I quickly wrap the robe around my body and look back up at the man. "Who are you?" I ask nervously and he looks into my eyes. I noticed his hair was in dreads and they were pulled back into a ponytail. He also had gorgeous hazel eyes almost like mine, but his were lighter. "You don't remember me honey?" He asks with a slight, cocky smile. That's when it hit me. Niko...

My eyes widen in shock and I try to shut the door, but he stops it with his hand, making me gasp from his sudden movement. "See I came here all nice and shit, but you want to shut the door in my face?" He says walking inside, and I back away my hands shaking rapidly. I can barely see anything, it's dark outside, and even darker in the house. "You need to leave now or... or... I'll call Daniel." I say and he laughs like it was an actual joke. I bite my lip in fear as he walks up to me, untying the straps of the robe, and pulling it off me. "Damn, are you sure Daniel can handle all that?" He says reaching behind me, grabbing my ass. My breathing intensifies. "Please stop.. please." I cry and he bites my neck. "I can't do that honey. I'm getting what I want." He whispers. I manage to push him off me and I run over to the coffee table grabbing my phone. I rush upstairs, hiding behind the bed in the guest bedroom and dial Daniel's number. Please pick up...

Diggy... 

"Daddy, is that mommy?" Serenity asks pointing at Selena's picture in the yearbook. I smile remembering Junior year with her. "Yeah, she was pretty right?" I say pulling her close to me on the couch, kissing the top of her head. "Mmmhm... even prettier than Beyonce!" Serenity responds laughing. I look up at my mom who was sitting across from us to see her grinning ear-to-ear with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong mom?" I ask and Serenity looks up from the yearbook. "I'm just so happy to see you as a father. It's heart warming." She says wiping the tears off her cheeks. I smile and look down at Serenity. My phone lights up next to me and I see it's Selena. "Hold on." I say answering it as I walk out the living room.

Diggy: Hello?

Selena: Daniel please help me! 

Diggy: What's going on?