I will..

Selena... (1 week later)

"Are you full yet honey?" Niko asks as he puts the chopsticks back down into the rice. I nod knowing that my throat hurts like crazy from all the men I... you know. I figured out that Niko has been selling me to men that lived around the area, and each time I just get weaker and weaker. "Why are you doing this to me?" I ask but it barely comes out. I think he understood me because he looks away nervously and he starts playing with his hands. "Get some sleep. You're free tonight." He says getting up from the bed and he walks to the door. "Shower." I say and he points to a signals me to follow him. I get up careless about me being naked. It's been that way for a while now. 

I walk into the bathroom and see a tub, but it doesn't have a shower faucet. I'm too weak to be bathing myself like that. "You need help, don't you?" Niko asks leaning against the wall and I nod slowly. He walks up to me, which really isn't far judging by how small the bathroom is; and he picks me up by my waist, sitting me on the counter (where the sink is). He starts running the water, feeling for warmness, then he lets it fill up. "Come on." He says and I get off the counter, stepping into the hot bath. I sit down and close my eyes, enjoying the feeling. "Is it... too hot?" He asks as he sits on the edge, stroking my hair. I shake my head no and he starts washing me with only his hands. "Why are you with Daniel?" Niko asks looking into my eyes as he washes me. I sigh heavily and clear my throat, preparing to speak. "Because I love him." I say softly and he winces as I said 'love'. His hands travel to my back, and they run up and down it slowly. "You're too good for him." He says and I laugh a little at his statement. 

"No.. he's too good for me. He protects me when I'm in danger. He tells me things I've never been told and will never be told by anyone else. He see's the good in me even when I'm in the wrong.... He loves me..." I say and Niko stares into my eyes. I could tell he understood and knew I meant every word. It was silent, but maybe I can manipulate him so that he can take me home somehow. "Just teach me how to love you like he does.." Niko says sincerely. "I don't think that's possible. Selling me is not love Niko." I say and he stops washing me. "I'm so sorry..." He says and I look down. "Please.... just let me go home. I have a daughter and a fiance going crazy knowing that I'm missing. I won't say a word I swear." I say as I begin crying. He helps me out of the bath and wraps a towel around my body. "I'm sorry honey... but I just can't do that... not so soon."

Diggy... 

"Daddy... why do you keep crying?" Serenity asks as I pull the covers over her. I sigh and kiss her on the forehead. "We'll talk about that another time. It's complicated?" I say as I sit on her bed next to her. "No it's not. It's about mommy." She says and I look up at her. I really wish she wouldn't bring her up with me. She does everyday. "Get some sleep, I'll see you tomorrow morning. Grandma is in the other room if you need anything." I say and she nods. I turn off her lamp and walk out the room, closing the door softly. I walk downstairs, grabbing a my keys and a bottle of whiskey then head out the door.

Passing through all the city lights as I take sip after sip I felt it start to kick in. Which is a good thing, it get's me in that 'mood' so I won't regret what I'm doing. I pull up to her apartment building and park the car then stumble inside, getting into the elevator. For her to be a stripper, she got money to be living here. I walk to her room knocking on the door lightly. "Who is it?" Her sweet voice calls out from the inside. "Daniel." I respond and she opens the door with the most seductive look on her face. "Come on in daddy, I'll make you feel better than ever." She says as she pulls me into her apartment. She leads me to her bedroom as I watch her ass jiggle in the short shorts she had on. "Lay down." She demands biting her lip, so I do without any hesitation. I need this. Bad. She lowers the lights and strips right in front of me, her body amazing me. "Damn.." I say under my breath and she smirks. She walks up to me slowly and slides the tshirt I had on off of me, then my pants, then my boxers. "Damn daddy.. you bangin'." She says as she starts doing what she does best.

I never thought I'd cheat on Selena... but tonight... there's no looking back.

Selena... 

I layed there, in his arms as I feel him breathe lightly down my back. I never sleep, I just stare at the bare walls and wish I was back home in Daniel's arms. Our relationship has been so rocky, and it's really just me. He's perfect... I'm not. "Honey..." I hear Niko say as he tightens his grip around my waist. I take a deep breath nervously, and finally respond, "Hmm?" He reaches over me, turning on the lamp that sat on the table beside me and shows me a picture of a woman and a little girl that looked about the same age as Serenity. "Who are they?" I ask admiring the picture. They're both really beautiful. "My wife and daughter... well... used to be..." He says trailing off I turn around and face him and he has steady tears falling down his face. "They... died.. about two years ago. Someone shot the both of them.." He says looking straight into my eyes and It's almost like I feel his pain. 

"I'm so sorry.." I say and wipe the tears. I know he hasn't been treating me right, but I honestly don't care about that anymore. He's hurting... "I knew I should have went with them that night... but I didn't.. and now they're gone." He says and I wrap my arms around him, hugging him as he begins to cry harder. "Shhh... it's okay..." I say rubbing his back lovingly. "I can only imagine what Daniel is going through... he's probably feeling like I did... and that's why I'm going to take you home  tomorrow morning." He says. I smile lightly and we both eventually fall asleep in each others arms. Thank God.

(Didn't feel like writing the car ride butttttt....) THE NEXT MORNING {Almost to Selena's house}

"I'm sorry again.... I know you probably hate me." Niko says apologizing for now the 10th time. I'm just happy he's sorry. "Niko, it's fine. Really." I say putting my sunglasses in my bag. He smiles and exits the highway, now driving to my house. I can feel the excitement flowing through me. "I hope we can at least be friends.. if that's okay with Daniel." He says switching lanes. I smile and nod and he turns into my neighborhood, the gates already open. He drives past all the houses and I look at everything, taking a chance to admire it. Never thought I'd miss it this much. He pulls into the driveway and parks the car, taking a deep breath. "I need help.. I'm still pretty weak." I say and he turns to me like I asked him for half a million dollars. "Daniel will kill me." He says in a scared tone of voice. I giggle a little and say, "I'll make sure that doesn't happen." 

He smiles and gets out of the car, then walks over to my side and open the door. I grab onto his hand and he helps me out of the car, and we helps me to the door. I ring the doorbell and wait patiently. Soon enough, the door opens and as soon as Daniel see's me, he pulls me into a tight hug. "Oh my God..." He says and I can smell the alcohol on him. "I missed you too baby.." I say as the hug only gets tighter. He pulls away and kisses me, vodka taking over my taste buds. "Bye Selena.. I put my number in your pocket." Niko says and he tries to walk away, but Daniel grabs him and punches him across the face. 

Oh Lord.

"Daniel stop!" I yell trying to pull him off Niko, but either I'm too weak, or he's too strong. Niko manages to push him off and he brushes himself off and walks to his car, getting in, then he speeds off. "What the hell?!" I yell at Daniel and he turns to me, drunk written all over his face. "Selena baby.. I missed you." He says pulling me into a hug, but I just push him away. "Don't touch me, I hate when you get like this." I say and he looks at me confused. 

I ignore him and walk inside, crashing onto the couch exhausted. I swear all I want is some real sleep. "SELENA!" Daniel yells stumbling into the living room. Ugh. "What Dan?" I say irritatingly. He stares at me for a while, then bites his lip. "You're sexy." He says and I roll my eyes. I just want to be left alone. "Thank you. Now, can you let me take a nap?" I say and he nods, walking up the stairs slowly. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep. I thought I'd come home and he'd be romantic, not a fucking drunk ass mess. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~'

This chapter SUCKED. But this was basically a filler. MORE DRAMA TO COME (claps). But yeah, I really don't expect many comments so I ain't trippin' *shrugs* But thanks for reading boo ;* <333