Mirror

Selena (one month later)

"I never said I wanted pink flowers too, just black, white, and red." I explained to the florist on the phone. She starts telling me what flowers she has available and I run my hands through my hair hearing she doesn't have roses. I felt arms wrap around my waist and lips press against my neck and I smile. "Don't stress baby." He whispers lifting up my shirt. I bit my lip in satisfaction. "We'll just take the tulips." I say and the lady agrees. I hang up the phone and turn around, looking up at Daniel. "Saturday needs to come faster." He says moving his hands down to my ass.

"No it doesn't, I still haven't found the right dress." He laughs a little and looks down and back up into my eyes nervously. I stroked his jaw line and looked into his brown eyes worryingly. "What's wrong sweetie?" I ask and he pulls me closer to him. "I was just wondering... if you wanted to have another baby." I furrowed my eyebrows at him. Two is already a handful. Not that we can't afford to take care of another one, it's just that Daniel is starting back with music and he's basically gone all the time. "I don't know... Isn't two enough?" I ask and he smiles. "Just one more sweetheart."

I thought about it for a little while and looked into his eyes. I could tell he was serious about it and I noticed a few parenting magazines around the house as well. "Fine. One more." I say and he picks me up bridal style making me laugh. "Well, lets get started then."

__2 hours later__

"This one makes me look fat." I say turning around in the big white dress. "Selena you're crazy! It's perfect!" Daisha says clapping excitingly. I laugh and turn to Danny who was looking at me with amazed eyes. "How do you like it little man?" I ask. He stands up from Daisha's lap and waddles over to me hugging my legs. "Pretty." He says and I pick him up. "I think we found the dress."

I walked inside the house quietly, thinking Daniel would already be sleep. I sit my shoes by the door and walk up the stairs, going into the bedroom. Daniel was there, and as soon as he saw me, he smiled. "Hey baby." I say and he signals me over to him. I take off my jacket and climb into bed, straddling him. "You were supposed to be home at 9." He says seriously and I look at him confused. I don't know why he's mad.. it's not that serious. "We went jewelry and vail shopping too. I just want to be prepared sweetie." I say trying to calm him down. "I don't care. I want you home at the time we agreed on, alright?" He says.

I lean in and kiss him, tasting some kind of alcohol making me pull away instantly. "You're drunk." I say and he laughs. "I wouldn't say drunk. Just... tipsy I guess." I rolled my eyes and tried to get off his lap but he grabs my waist tightly, stopping me in my tracks. "Where you going huh?" I moved his hands off of me, and climbed out of his lap, seeing a few bottles on the bedside table. "I thought you stopped." I spoke and he laughs.

"One drink with friends can start it all back up baby." He stood up and walked towards me, making me back up. "Stop Daniel." I plead as I entered the bathroom. He walks inside and closes the door, locking it behind him. "You look so sexy when you're scared." He says stumbling over to me. I had nowhere to go. I have to do something... "You're acting like Khalil." I say and his eyes literally turned red. He grabbed my face and backed me up against the glass shower door. "Don't ever compare me to him! I'm nothing like him!" He yelled, sending fear throughout my body. I was silent, scared of what was going to happen.

After a while, he began to strip me, and I closed my eyes as tight as possible, letting him. "Come on." He says grabbing my hand, leading me to the bath,  which already had bubbles, rose petals, candles, and champagne. I guess he was planning this for us. "Get in." He demanded. I slowly got into the hot bath and He sat on the edge, watching me. "God, I love you." He says biting his lip. I felt a tear stream down my face. "Do you love me?" He asks and I remained quiet. He suddenly grabbed the champagne bottle and slammed it against the wall making me scream. "I ASKED YOU A FUCKING QUESTION!"

"Yes Daniel, I love you! But not like this!"

He looked at me for a while, then he stumbled out of the bathroom, leaving me there. I felt a sharp pain in my leg, and I raise it out of the water, seeing a piece of the glass from the bottle deep inside my thigh. I just want things to be okay..

                                         Daniel

I woke up the next morning with a horrible headache and seeing the bottles next to me explained why. I turned to the other side of the bed, and Selena wasn't next to me. "Selena?" I call out only to get no reply. I walk into the bathroom and it all hit me. I saw blood, glass, and water all over the floor. "How could I be so stupid?!" I say to practically no one. I quickly brush my teeth and run downstairs, seeing Selena on the couch, rocking back and forth nervously. "Sweetheart." I say and she looks up at me, her breathing intensifying and she started crying almost immediately. She was holding her leg which seemed to have a bandage wrapped around it.

"You've done enough Diggy." She says, my heart dropping when she said Diggy. I walk towards her and she backs up on the couch. "Selena, stop it. I'm trying to fix this." I explain as tears filled my eyes. "If you break a mirror, can you put it back together?" She asks and I shake my head no. "Exactly. The cracks will always be there. My bruises are my cracks Daniel, the memories are cracks. Our relationship is the broken mirror, that has more cracks than most. Apologies aren't forever. Realize that."

"Does that mean the wedding is off?"

"No. The wedding is still on. But if another crack appears, The mirror will fall to endless pieces."

As me and Selena sat at the table by the ocean, I could feel the pain between us. It was silent, only the sounds of our silverware hitting the glass plates. I stared at her as she ate, watching her, examining her. How could I treat her so badly? "Why are you watching me?" She asks taking a sip of her pineapple juice. "I'm trying to fingure out how you got so strong sweetheart." She smiled and looked up at me. "After being hurt since the day I was born, it sort of grew on me."

It got quiet for the right reason. "I'll be right back." She says standing up from the table. She walks off and I couldn't help but look at her ass move in the dress she was wearing. She was catching the attention of other men in the restaurant as well. Some getting slapped from the women they were with.

Selena walks back to the table and writes something on a napkin, then she slides it to me. I think I need to take the test now... I looked up and smiled at her. "Let's go." We go to a random drug store and get a few pregnancy tests then we go home, rushing up to the bathroom. "I'm nervous." She says running her hands through her hair. I sat on the edge of the tub and she sat on the counter. The test beeped and she grabbed it quickly, staring at the writing. "It says... it's... negative." I furrowed my eyebrows. "How? We did everything right." I say nervously. She walks up to me and kisses me softly. "We have one more Daniel, that one could've been a bad test." I smiled and she bends down beside me, taking out the other test, walking away to go take it. "You sure do pee a lot to not be pregnant." I say jokingly. "Shut up!"

We waited in silence the next five minutes and the test beeped again. She grabbed it and looked, squinting her eyes. "It's... negative." I sighed in frustration and she did the same. "Want to try again?" I ask looking up at her. "I'm not taking another test Daniel." "Not a test sweetheart..."

She looked at me confused then she loosens up, biting her lip. "So soon?" I walk up to her and kissed her passionately. "Right now."

______________

Awwwwww :) Gonna put up another chapter or two today. Happy thanksgiving! ^_^