To the person who deserves to smile

I actually don't know you that much yet but you make me happy— so much. Even if it's only a week or so, you make my heart skip a beat and make my smile go higher than the clouds. You make my mind go crazy and I hope the smile you give me will also be plastered on your face.

To be honest, I might have found the person I want to cherish in you. You're that person with the heart I want to take care of. After baring your heart to me, I promise to never leave you anymore. I want to make you smile and I want you to feel that you deserve the world, too.

After experiencing the most tragic stage in my life, thank you for bringing me a new glint of hope. Thank you for making the sun shine in the horizon, thank you for making me happy and I hope you know that you deserve to smile too. I pray to the heavens that I may please have the honor of making you the happiest. I pray to be able to save you when you drown in your thoughts and to be able to take care of you when you can't yourself.

People may have lost faith in you and left but I'm not like them. You don't believe me for now but I won't let you down. I'll stay with you through thick and thin and help you when you need me. I hope we stay with each other for the longest time, cubby. Thank you.

Haddly Park
1:30 PM
03/01/18