To the girl I don't want to end up with my best friend

I know that he loves you deeply. I couldn't deny the fact that he's deeply, madly, badly in love with you—also the fact that you don't deserve him.
He's someone who is willing to sacrifice everything for someone like you but I wonder, would you do the same for him too? He deserves the happiness he's longing for because all he did was to love you unconditionally. He doesn't deserve you, again. You may have hurt him once but I don't want you to hurt him, twice. Please.

Time is ticking and every second counts. He's treasuring every time he has with you right now but I hope you realize that he's only wasting his time on someone who can't even value the reason on why he's jealous, on why he's over protective and sometimes a little bit possessive over you. He's willing to change for you but I believe that if you truly love him, he won't have to change a single thing because you should accept him. No one should change just to match the standards of others, especially him. Every flaw of him counts as an art, an abstract art that can't easily be understood by just anyone.

Don't love him if you're not going to stay until the very end. I want you to understand his pain, to understand why he's like that because I tell you, it will take a while. I've been there from the start and here, I tell you, there were times wherein I wanted to give up and just forget about what we've been through. I wanted to just forget everything and start a new but I didn't, I can't and I said that I wouldn't. He wasn't someone who'll give you up and who'll leave you that easily, mark my words. He's the type who'll stay no matter what happens.

But I want you to tell him that I'm sorry in my behalf.

Sorry because I lack to courage to even stay, to even be by his side anymore. I always feel like I shouldn't be here and it should have been you instead. From the very beginning, it should have been you who was standing right beside him and the one who'll pat him in the back every now and then and whisper the words, "Everything will be alright."
I want you to make him feel loved in behalf of me. I don't want you to ever let him sleep questioning his worth and thinking why it all went wrong. I don't want him sad because you failed in making him happy. I know for a fact that there wasn't a time that I made him feel worthless because every second, every minute, every hour, every day and forever, I made sure that he felt loved and special. That he felt important and valued.

Tell him I'm sorry because for the first time, I'm breaking the promise I vowed long ago. I'm willing to sacrifice our friendship just to make him happy. I know it'll be hard, but remembering the fact that all of this is for him? I can assure you that it's worthwhile. So, please. Make my choice worth it by making him the happiest man he can be.

Haddly Park
2:49 PM
02/03/17