To the person who made me the happiest

Thank you for coming in my life, thank you for being the reason to why I'm still looking forward to what comes tomorrow— thank you for everything. I can't describe how much I'm thankful for having you here beside me. Trust me, I am eternally grateful to the heavens for sending me an angel whom I can lean on.

Thank you for all the love and attention. I'm still not sure if whether I deserve the love you give or if it's just too much for you give away. Thank you for making me feel so blessed— for being loved. To be honest, this maybe the first I've ever experienced being loved way too much. At first, I really believed that this was all a dream. That you were a hologram or it's probably just my imagination but you did everything. Everything for me to realize and to believe that everything you made me feel is real. Thank you for that.

Thank you for listening. To the night I cried myself to sleep and to the days I locked myself up thinking that this probably is my last day in this earth, you were there, beside me. Holding my hand and wiping away the tears together with my depression and sadness and telling me, "everything will get better. I'm here now." Thank you for being that cure to my disease called depression.

Thank you for being the one. The one that could make me smile without a sweat. The one that will reach out to me when I fall down. The one who would rather get hurt than to see me in pain. The one that I've been longing for— my happiness.

Haddly Park
1:40 PM
03/26/17