34. I wouldn't ever dare to hurt you

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Mukti had tears looking at her. She hugged her tightly.

Mukti(smiled through her tears): who won't love you, Nandu? You don't need to change, babydoll. Even if I leave him, I won't leave you ever. (Says the last line with a wink)

Abhimanyu who was admiring the bonding between two important girls of his life got startled listening to the last line.

Abhi(sternly): Hello, why are you leaving me? None of you both are leaving me, ever.

He fake glared at both of them to which they chuckled.

Mukti(gritting her teeth): Guys, let's go downstairs. Someone else needs to be punched.

She barges out without waiting for anyone.

Abhi(chuckled): Someone's dead.

Nandu(puzzled): Does she go on punching everyone?

Abhi nods.

Nandu(with a forced smile): All the best, bhai.

Abhi(smiled scaredly): Dara mat mujhe. Chal niche chalte hai.

They go down and find Manik holding his stomach in pain. Seeing him they both rush towards him.

Abhi(concerned): Manik kya hua?

Nandu(concerned): Are you ok?

Manik(glaring Mukti): Is chudail ne punch kiya. How can I be ok?

Mukti(rolling her eyes): dheere maara hai. Jyada drama mat kar.

Manik glared her.

Manik(bewildered): But why did you punch me?

Mukti(glared): What did you say about these two? (Pointing at Abhi and Nandu)

Manik(confused): Maine kya bola?

Mukti: That they are an adorable pair?

Manik: Haan tho adorable hi tho hai.

Mukti(gritting her teeth): Adorable nahi. Tune inhe pair bola.

Manik(in an obvious tone): Haan tho what's wrong. Adorable siblings pair.

Mukti(pissed): You didn't mention it. Anyway, forget it.

Mukti leaves from there while Abhi hugs Manik in sympathy while muttering an 'I feel you bhai' to him.

Soon everyone gathered downstairs and watched some movies. After having their lunch, they retired for a while. By evening they all gathered at the backside of the mansion where they had set up a bonfire. There was so much to catch up that has happened in the past few years. Alya and Dhruv were snuggling to each other. While Cabir sat with Manik and Abhimanyu and Navya opposite to him. Nandu who went to bring water bottles for everyone returned along with Mukti who just came back. They saw that Cabir was beside Manik and the place between Abhi and Navya was vacant.

Nandu(teased): Mukti, You can sit with Abhi.

Mukti(sarcastically): Yeah and give them reasons to suspect me? No, thanks.

Nandu laughs at her. Mukti directly goes towards Cabir whose head was now on Manik's shoulder imitating Dhrulya. As soon as Abhi saw Mukti going towards Manik, he flashed his teeth towards Nandu asking her to sit with him to which she obliged after smiling at him

Mukti(argued): Kya kar raha hai tu yahan? Get up. Mujhe Manik ke saath baithna hai.

Cabir(clinging on to Manik): Dikh nahi raha, main apne baby ke saath time spend kar raha hun. Tu kahi aur baith ja.

Alya(disgusting tone): Eww... Cabir. I thought you were straight.

Cabir(dramatically): Ek toh apne baby ke saath chipki hai, main apne baby ke saath baitha hun toh you have a problem.

Manik(frightened): Mukti please bacha le mujhe.

Mukti slapped Cabir's head and sat on the other side while Manik took her in a side hug making Mukti put her head on his shoulder. Seeing her hold on his hand getting tight, Manik kissed her hair and asked her.

Manik(sweetly): Itna miss kiya meri Mukku ne mujhe.

Mukti smiled at him and replied in a baby voice.

Mukti(sadly): Tum mujhe chodkar chale gaye the na.

Manik(emotionally): Ab nahi jaunga kabhi.

Mukti looked up at him and again rested her head on his shoulder.

Mukti(determinedly): Jaane bhi nahi dungi tumhe.

Mukti was close to Manik the most among everyone in the group. She always treats him as a protective elder brother and he, as his little sister. Abhimanyu who saw the baby version of Mukti was blushing while keeping his head on Nandu's shoulder.

Nandu(smirked): Bhai, aapko nahi lagta kandho par sar rakhna bhabhi ka kaam hai, aapka nahi.

Abhi(cheekily): Mere case mein reverse bhi chalega, Nandu.

Hearing him they both burst out laughing gaining everyone's attention. 

Precap:

Manik Shocked, _______ rocked. (Fill in the blanks. I am dedicating the next chapter to the person who would first answer correctly :P)

How was the update? Waiting for your feedback.