31

I thought my life is over. But it's just hope that left my heart on this world, just hope.

Zach's POV

My life was miserable. I was hoping that she will return.
The police was looking for her every day twice. Nobody thought that she will be found.
Her parents gave up. They couldn't do it anymore.

And I? I couldn't sleep at night thinking of Ivy.

Play song

Flashback 1
She took my hand as we went to school. I felt like the bravest person on this world. No bully could separate our hands. No tears could fall down our eyes. We were free.

Flashback 2
Ivy fell 2nd time. The ambulance got her in the car. When she came out od the hospital she would sing with me. We sang our favourite songs.

Flashback 3
Her warm lips leaned on mines.
We were separating for the first time. Going to the separate directions. LA and NY.

October 15, around 1AM

Summer in Dallas.
I couldn't sleep. I could hear a manly voice calling my name.
I looked down from the window as I see a man carrying the woman. I went down immediately in my boxers as I recognised Ivy.
Her hair was messy and her body wet. She was sweating heavily.

"Baby what happened" I ran towards her and hug her. I saw the blood on my hand as Ivy said
"We're losing him".
She was crying.
"Our baby is dying" she looked up to me with her red puffy eyes.

Her eyes slowly closed as I took the lifeless body of our dauther.
"Ivy" I shouted as I fell on my knees.

"Thans man" I said to the man that was carrying her.
"Andreas" he sighted "and you must be Zach"
"Yes sir"
"She was talking about you all the time. She really loves you"
"That's why she left, that why all this happened" I cried "it's all my fault"
"It's not kid. Everything what happened happened for a reason"

The ambulance came and we carried her in the car. She was breathing heavily and her heartbeat was slow.
"Don't leave me" I whispered.

"Your child is dead" the doctor tapped me on the shoulder.
I just looked at the Ivy's sweated body and placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Stay strong baby, stay strong" I was holding her hand.