15

"Ivy Rombley?" the voice said.
"Yes?' I respand.
"I'm callng from the hospital"
The voice said.

"Your father is uncouncious. Can you come to sign some papers? 3rd floor, 1st door on your left, we're waiting"
The voice continued.
"Okay, I'm on my way!" I said.
I called Zach's dad and he drove me to the hospital, and Zach also came. We ran upstairs and saw the policeman. "What is happening" I politely said.
"Mr. Rombley commited suicide."
policeman said.
I covered my mouth with both hands. "No way! Are you sure it was him? He can't do this to me!"
I was shouting. Zach hugged me and I cried.
"Take your time" the man in the suit said. When I cried myself out, I said: "I'm ready"
Lawyer gave me stack of papers.
"And this is what he gave me when he came" lawyer gave me some papers. I read the note on the top. It was written by my father's handwrite.

Ivy,now when you're reading this I'm probably away. I couldn't do it without yoir mom, she have bad type of genetical heart disease and she is never waking up. But that's not important now, the big thing is waiting for you. You are going to take our company when you finish high school. As I heard, you are going to finish next year, I'm so proud of you. And one more important thing, you have the disease that caused heart attack to your mother. I'm sad to write this, but you're going to die in pain and if you survive you'll forget everything. Sorry I didn't tell you, it was hard. Please forgive me.

Love, dad

I cried. My father...killed himself.
"I can't, mom won't know anything when she woke up, dad commited suicide what am I doing here?" I was crying on Zach's shoulder.
"Everything's gonna be alright" Zach was wispering. I didn't know what should I do. Maybe kill mysef now? Or forget about everything? I went in the room where my mom was lying.
"Mom, please don't leave me. Why is this happening? Why didn't you tell me about this and you knew everything!? Why?!" I was shouting.
"I love you" I placed my head on her arm. At that moment I heard doctors saying that she was going to need the heart transplant.
After about an hour, the nurse and the doctor came running. They took the bed and ran through the hallway. I was following them.
"You can't go there" one of the nurses say.
I was waiting. And more waiting.
6 a.m. still waiting. Zach was sitting next to me. He was asleep.
The doors opened. The doctor had happy expression on his face.
"We did it" he looked at me.
"What is really going on here?" I asked.
"Your mom had a heart transplantation. She's in good condition." the doctor said.
"When I'll be able to see her" I asked.
"You can come in 2 days. She is going to take the medicine for a day" he respand.
"Thank you so much, your help is huge" I said to the doctor. He just nodded and smiled.
I woke up Zach. "She's okay, she has a new heart" I told him.
"What! She's okay? Woah, I gotta called dad so we can go home" He said.
He drove me home. I was sad because I'll never see dad anymore. I went to my room and took my dad's photo. He looked so happy. I cried for a long time.

Zach's POV
Ivy wasn't in touch for 10 hours.
Boys moved in my house because Ivy is in bad shape. Just Betthany
stayed with her. She say that Ivy was locked in her room.
I decided to go visit her.
I went to her house. "Beth, it's me" I yelled from the door.
Beth came and said as unlocking the door: "She doesn't want anyone in there". I nodded and went to her room. I went upstairs and knocked. "Get out of here" she yelled.
Then I remembered that she always keep her window opened.
I climbed up and sat on the roof.
"What do you want?" she shouted.
"I want the normal you. I want you to come back, Morgan is crying for you, she needs you" I said.
"I'm coming for Morgan" she got up from her bed.
She ran downstairs and hugged Morgan. "Where is dad?" she asked.
"He's sleeping" she respand.
"And mom?" Morgan asked.
"She's on the sleepover with her friend" I respand.
At that moment someone called Ivy on the phone. She went to the bathroom.

_______________________________________Word count: 772

I can't let you know what I'm betting for, but I'll show you rewards.

Stay awesome Limelights