26

The other day...

I went to church. Zach and I used to go to church every Sunday, but since we were busy we coudn't go here. The twins were also with us.
But the other boys were too old to go in our group.

Some time pass...

We all decided to go to center to eat something and buy some clohtes. I think that was the best day of my life. I put something on my insta story.

While we were in Starbucks someone put hand on my shou-lder. I almost spilled my coffee.
I slowly turned around and saw Kylie.

"Best friend date" she yelled as she hugged me tightly.
"What are u doing in LA? Why aren't you in Dallas?"
"My dad moved here" she says "for a job".

I'm happy for her to be here, because the distance separated us.
Her mother and father divorced so she came with her father and her little sister with her mom.

I introduced her to boys and the twins. She immediately sat on the chair next to me and started talk-ing with everyone.

She is a great friend with everyone and she makes herself a friend with just one smile. Some say we were just like sisters, we had the same  personality.

We went to my home and we all fell asleep on the couch. I leaned my head on Zach's shoulder.

But what is a day without drama...

Zach's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. Ivy wasn't here.
Where was she?
"Ivy! Babe?" I yelled causing everyone to wake up (except from Jack). Someone was in the bathroom. Someone in pain.
"IVY!"

cliffganger, comment what do you think will happen