13

Ivy's POV

It's night. We all ordered pizza when Logan went out. And Christina came. They were talking about me and Zach, and I felt uncomfortable.
"Do you like our singing?" I asked.
"You looked so in love on the video" Bettany said.
"Because we are" Zach said.
At this moment Kylie messaged me.

K: Hey, long time no hear
I: Yeah, I was busy
K: About what? 😏
I: Zach?
K: That's what I thought
I: Please just leave alone mine and Zach's thing, it's still fresh and I don't want to ruin everything
K: Understood
I: Can't wait to come there, how is Donut?
K: Sad, he don't want to eat
I: Tell him mom will be home soon
K: I need to tell you about my new bf and everything
I: That was fast
K: Yeah, he's so in love w me and opposite
I: Good 4ya, ppl are looking @ me gtg
K: Bye

We watched Riverdale, Bettany, Dani and Jack cried, and me, Zach Mariah and Jonah just watched.
Zach put he's hand around my waist and I put my head on he's shoulder. "Love you" he whispers.
I just look at him. He was blushing. I place a kiss on his cheek.
We went to sleep, and Zach came again. This time he invited me to sleep with him outside. He carried me outside and we were watching stars like back in the day when we were in Dallas. I was looking at his face in the moonlight. He was so cute. Finally he lied next to me and started to sing lullaby. I laughed and we started singing together. At the end I kiss him longer than ever.
We fall asleep hugged.

Ivy's dream

Scilence. I walk straight as I see the nurse. She's running. "Why are you running?" I ask. "We're going to lose her!" she yell. I run after her. I see the hospital bed. The girl is sleeping. She opened her eyes and looked at me pointing her finger towards me. The blood was on her finger.
That girl looked similar to me.
She said "Tell him you love him while you can". She got up. The doctor was holding some sort of machine. She was walking towards me. When she came in front of me the doctor was trying to get her back to life. I felt pain ii my chest.
End of the dream

I woke up sweating and screaming. Zach jumped and asked: "Yo, you okay? What happened?"
I told him about my dream.
He hugged me.
He told me: "So, remember when you were at the hospital?"
"Yeah" I say.
"So, the doctor said that your vains that are connected to your heart are getting smaller and smaller. It's genetic and you're going to need an operation."
He started to cry.
"Hey, it doesn't matter" I whispered. Everyone else came.
"You told her?" Danies asked watching at the floor.
Zach nodded. At that moment my dad called me.
"Honey, your mom is at hospital" he was crying. "How is she?" I cried more.
"She's having a operation, the operation room is ready. Of you wanna come, you have the flight in 1 hour." He said
"I'm coming!" I yelled.
"My mom is dying!" I yelled and Jonah called their manager who got us all on the airiport.
"It's gonna be okay" Zach was saying besides I knew it won't.
We arrived in Dallas. We came in the hospital. "Chelsea Rombley!" I shouted from the hospital door.
The nurse took my hand and started running.
We were waiting for 3 hours. The doctors were running in the operation room. The nurses were shouting. Dad and Morgan were here. Morgan was asleep. I was sitting on Zach's knee.
"What is happening?" my father asked the nurse.
"I can't tell." and she continued to walk. Nobody would give us an explanation.
I was desperate. Zach was talking to me. Everyone were desperate.
The doctor got out. He was holding papers. He looked at my dad "Can we talk in private?" he ask. My dad followed him.

____________________________________
I'm crying.