6

Ivy's POV
Today is the day. LA, here I come.
I took an uber to drive me to the airiport. The driver's dauther was Why Don't We fan so he have me letter for the boys. He was so nice. "Thank you for your attention, have a nice flight" the driver said with the tears in his eyes. "No problem, I'll give this to them. And thank you for the drive" I said as I was leaving the car with my suitcases.

I was sleeping during the flight

I came to LA. Zach was standing there with a rose in his hand. I grabbed my suitcases and ran towards him. "Zach!" I was shouting while tears were filling my eyes. "Iv?!" Zach shouted and we ran towards each other and hugged. Finally my bestfriend was here.
"I missed you so much" I said. "It's been like two years"
"You changed a lot" Zach said
"And this is for you" he said as giving me rose.
"We should get going." Daniel came behind us with the girl.
"This is Mariah" he announced.
Mariah waved.
"This is Ivy" Zach said.
Jack was coming towards us with one girl. She was carrying her purse and Jack was carrying 3 suitcases. The girl had blonde hair and too much makeup.
"Announce me" she said.
"This is Melissa" Jack said slowly
We all smiled at Jack who had uncomfortable expression on his face.
I already don't like Melissa.

We arrived to the WDW house.
Jonah and Corbyn were waiting for us. They greeted and hugged us, and Jack showed us the guest rooms.
"Who wants to sleep in one bed bedroom?" Jonah politely asked while opening the door of the room
"I don't share bedroom with the sluts" Melissa whispered and said louder "I'd like to have some privacy". Mariah just looked at me and we laughed.
She's gonna be great friend.
Than Jonah showed us the two beds bedroom. Me and Mariah went in and put our package on the place.
While we were making our beds Mariah said :" I already like you"
"Haha same" I responded

"I really need to tell this to someone, just promise me that you won't tell anyone" she said.
"Okay, you have my word"
She started slowly:
"I'm Daniel's best friend, we know each other literally since birth"
I started to laugh
"You really think I'm a bitch that say everything to anyone, no that's not me. And I'm friend of Zach's"
"Thank you so much" she hugged me.
"But you need to stay away from Melissa" I warned.

The boys called us and we showed up in the living room. Corbyn's girlfriend was there.
"Welcome girls, hope you'll enjoy the time with us"
Than they started to sing

Take the time with me tonight
You should come with me tonight
Nobody gotta know

I continued and the boys were suprised and Zach had tears in his eyes.
While he was singing his part he was looking,at me.
"I'm really tired we should go to bed" I said. I was so tired from the flight (I couldn't sleep)
"Yes, sure" Zach told me.

I immideately fell asleep, but then I woke up and cryed (imsomnia sucks)
"Hi Iv, I heard something. Are you alright?" worried voice said.

_____________________________________Word count: 549

Hope you like my story, enjoy 😊