16

At that moment someone called Ivy on the phone. She went to the bathroom.

Her face was red. "Let's go" she just said and took her bike without saying a word. I took Morgan's bike and followed her.
It was so tiny, people were watching me like I was a cartoon charachter. But I continued to follow her. We came to the hospital. She threw her bike an I carried Morgan's inside.
"Rombley, how are they?" she asked at the entrance.
They?
"You are the daughter?" Woman asked. Ivy nodded.
"Your father is able to talk, but he's going to be in this shape whole life, and your mom have amnesia. We don't know for how long" the woman respand.
"May I see any of them?" Ivy asked. "Yes, your father is in room number 281. Third floor first door on your left"
"And what about mom?"
"She's still recovering from the operation, you'll be able to see her in 1 day" woman said.
Ivy thanked her and went upstairs
BY THE STAIRS!
She entered the room 281 where her dad was lying.
"Dad! What happened?" She asked while tears rolling down her eyes.
"I ...m... so... sorry...." he said with weak voice.
"Mama is okay, she had heart transplant" she said.
"Does... she.... have... amnesia.." her dad asked.
"Probably, she's in intensive care. But let's focus on you now, you're going to be like that for lifetime"
Ivy said with anger on her face.
"I... made... huge... mistake.."
"I know, please don't talk like that.
What happeed to you?"
"I... ran... in front.. of the.. car. I heard.. that.. you.. and Zach.. are closer.. is that.. true?" mr Rombley asked pointing at me.
"Yes it is" I said
"Love her.. you won't.. regret it..
she... is.. worth.. your.. love.. trust me.." he said while weakly holding my hand.
"I'll have that on my mind" I said.
"It's lunch time, you should go now" the nurse said while looking at some papers.
"Bye dad"

Ivy was happier then ever.
We were going back home on our bicycles. I looked like a clown on Morgan's bike. We got in her house. Morgan was hungry, so Ivy asked me to help her make some food.
"What do you want to eat?" Ivy asked Morgan.
"I want apple pie" Morgan respand.
Ivy put hand on her head and rolled her eyes as saying: "That's not for lunch, do you want something else?".
"I want pizza!" Morgan shouted.
"That's easy" I said as taking my phone.
"But she can't eat pepperoni and fish, and there is no pizzeria where you can't find that" Ivy said. "Uh oh, so we need to bake pizza WITHOUT PEPPERONI" I said as staring at Ivy. She nodded her head.
"Let's buy some things" we said at the same time.
Shop was across the road so we needed to walk.
"Buy flour, milk.." I was saying when Ivy asked "Milk?! I'd say mineral water"
"Yees, now I remember. Let's continue; eggs, salt, ranch, cheese,
mayo, ketchup, chocolate and that's it"
"Chocolate?! For pizza?!"
"Nooo, it's for me" I smiled at her.
"You are my chocolate" Iv said as kissing my cheek.
I was blushing, no wonder I was called tomato.
We came home.
Morgan helped us baking with her useful advices like: "Put some cheese on the top" or something like that. Me and Morgan were so proud of our pizza, and Ivy was not sure about how this would go.
"We should've look the recipe, but you know how to bake pizza of course" she was saying.
It smelled delicious, bit it looked AND tasted like raw dough wits cheese and lots of ketchup.
Morgan was sad and Ivy decided to buy apple pie "I don't have time gor this" she said.
Me and Morgan laughed.

______________________________________ Word count: 640

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND THANK YOU FOR 300 READS.
But we have 2 months and I need 1k badly.

Anyways, thank you 4 reading and STAY AWESOME LIMELIGHTS ❣