2

Childhood

I came back from the hospital. My mom and dad were at work, so I decided to lie on my bed until they come back. They came. My mother shouted: "Someone wants to see you!" after a while I could hear knocking on my bedroom doors. Zach entered the room, and than he's mom. "Hello honey, I'm auntie Myta. How are you feeling?" she asked.
"Good auntie" I respand. Zach was carrying a big chocholate. It was literally bigger than him.
"This is for you" he said as he gave me the chocholate. "Thank you" I smiled. "
After that day, Zach was coming to my place every day. When I came back 2 school we were always together, and we didn't care about anyone. Some guys always bullied us. That was an issue that will always have consequences.
One Guy was called Ryan, and the two others Michael and Marco.

One day after school, we decided to hang at my place. We were playing the video games and drinking juice. That started to be a routine. Sometimes we were hanging at his place and doing the same stupid things.

10 years old
And then we started singing together. I used to play guitar and piano as him as well. We wrote so many songs together. We even made the tree house( od course my and hes dad made it) and the ladders wich were made to come to the roof next to my bedroom.
And the most important, we started to sing at school. I got Sister named Morgan.

20th of July,
8 days till my birthday,days till moving to NY

I was on the roof. It was the hot summer night.
I was depressed because of moving to NY. I couldn't sleep. My mother was sad and she was trying everything to get me out of this depression. Than Zach came and sat by me.
"You can't sleep too, don't you"
he asked softly.
"No, I'm moving to NY in a week" I said. He hugged me. Tears started to roll out of my eyes.
"You see that star?" Zach showed me the brightest star on the skies.
I nodded. "Well, that is you. And do you see that other star?" I nodded again. "Well the stars are our friendship. They are still shining and blinking happily, even they are so far away"
I looked him in the eyes. I could feel inspiration. "Stars are far away!" I shouted. We immediately got into my room.
We put these words we imagined on the paper. "Perfect" we said at the same time. The song seemed like the love song. I did loved Zach as a friend. Even more.

21st of July 2016,
7 days until my 15th birthday, 10 until moving to NY

Tommorow we're meeting to sing the song for the 1st time. Unlike yesterday, I was in the good mood.
I remember I weared the shirt with the 2 hugging kitties on it.
It's time. We started to sing.
It was beautiful and sad. We will never see each other again.

28th of July 2016, my birthday
9 days until moving to NY

I woke up. When I got up, I could see a big package. I couldn't take to watch it. I opened the box and I could see a cute little Shih Tzu standing in front of me and barking. It's the boy, I'll call him Donut. I always wanted the dog.
Zach came to my place. He had a suit and he was holding bright red box. "Hey auntie Chels, hi mr. Rombley." Zach greeted my parents as entering my house.
We used to go to the restaurant with mine and he's family.
He grabbed my hand and we ran to my bedroom. "I have something for ya" he said suprised. He was shaking. We sat on my bed.
"I always wanted to do this, but I had no courage."
We were getting closer. More closer. Our lips touched softly.
"And one more thing, I have a present for you" he gave me the red box. In the box, there was a letter and under it was bunch of our photos. I read the letter

Iv, I can't describe how much I love you. You are my best friend. My sunshine. When I see you I can barely control myself.
I want you to see this letter every time you feel lonely over there in NY. Sad thing is that we won't be able to see each other. We won't be able to hang out and do everything we done before.
I love you, I want you to be my gf, but we should stay friends, just because od distance. I'm planning to join a band. In LA. Even more far away, we van stay like stars. We can shine and make our light shine far.

Love you, Zach

My eyes were full od tears.
"I love you too" I hugged him.
We went to the restourant.
It was really happy meeting of two familyes. Reese and Morgan were talking about everything and we just laughed.
It didn't seemed that I'll be moving out of the Dallas in a week.

7th of August 2016,
day of moving out

My room was full of stuff. My mother was crying. "Private school" she was whispering. I hugged her. Probably the last time... in a while. My dad hugged me and said "Cookie, you already grew up that fast. Stay safe."
This time he showed his soft side.
He cried.
After some time, I took a taxi to the airiport. Zach was waiting there.
"Guess this is the last time I see you this year." he said.
"Guess yeah" I sighted.
We were speechless. We actually dell asleep. Finally the woman at the airiport said "Last call for New York" we got up asap and I ran. He held my hand for a moment.
"I love you" he yelled across the airiport. I just smiled and he disappeared in the crowd.

_______________________________________
Word count: 980

Thank you for reading my story, hope you enjoyed it. This is not the real part, just history of Ivy's and Zach's friendship. New chapter tommorow.
And thank you wdwofficialfanpage and willettxc
Stay awesome guys 🤗