12

I woke up in Ivy's bed. She looked so happy. When she woke up she tried to get up. But no.
She was tied to me and the bed and we couldn't move.
Then Logan entered
"HEYYO LOGANG WHAT'S POPPIN'!"
He was filming us trying to get untied. Everyone came and Bettany and Mariah wanted to help us, but Logan didn't allowed them.
When hour passed Logan took the key and locked us in the room.
We were alone.
I turned around and came face to face with Iv. Well, I kinda wanted this to happen. We were moving closer to each other. I touched her waist. Then Logan got in.
"I see that you're still stuck" he laughed. He took the knife and cut the rope.
"Thank you Logan, I'm Ivy. Pleasure to meet you." Ivy announced herself.
"You're not my friend until you don't have Maverick merch, here" he says throwing the hoodie on her "You can get it in loganpaul.com/shop " he says.
"Okay.." Ivy says.
"Let's get some breakfeast" I say.
We get downstairs. It was 11am.
We ate our cereal and sat on couch. Me and Ivy were talking all the time, about literally everything.
Finally we came to the last day:
"You remember when you was leaving?" I ask.
"That was tough day." she sigh.
"And about that kiss? Uhmm...that I gave you?"
"Before the dinner?" she ask.
"Yes, that one...Uhm, do you want it to happen again?" I was shy.
She didn't say anything, she just get more closer to me. We were getting more closer. I touched her cheek and hair. Our lips touched and it became the most passionate kiss ever.
She looked at me with her blue eyes and said: "I love you"
"I love you too" I say as I made the kiss happen again.
"You can't imagine how lovg I've been waiting for this moment" Iv says.
"How long" I ask.
"Too much" Ivy says as she kiss my cheek. "Now excuse me, where are the others?"
I look around and I see nobody is here.
"We are here" Logan yells as the others jump from outside with heart baloons.
"Heyyo lovebirds" Jack yells.
Bettany was crying and Mariah was holding her a tish.
"Sorry, I sometimes get emotional"
Bettany says as she continue to cry. I felt embarassment.
"And we have everything filmed" Corbyn announces while holding the camera.
"And since I know your password, I'll put one picture on your insta."
Jack says. I felt guilty.
"Chill, people all over the world have been shipping you two." Jonah says.
"Okay, I have nothing against it! Go ahead, put it on his insta, put it in the vlog. Hi Logang, me and Zach are dating." Ivy says pointing to the camera.
To swich the theme of conversation I say:" Today we're singing our song for her channel"
"Let's go" Ivy takes my arm and go to my room. We start rehearsal.
"Who will play the guitar?" Ivy asks.
"Both" I say. Ivy looked at me like I was crazy. She went to get the camera and guitar from her room.
She turned the camera on and we started.
"Hu guys, it's Iv. This is my best friend Zach. Today we're singing our song stars." she says as we both start to play the guitar. I wasn't practicing, but this felt like something special and I could sing.
I was looking at her eyes. I love that girl.
She posted the video.

Comments on twitter and YouTube:
Beaut: I shipp it soo much

Limelight: HAVE YOU SEEN LOGAN'S VLOG?? THEY ARE DATING! SO HAPPY I'M WHEEZING

DaniHerron: My husband is getting married 😭

LoveIvy: Love you

Salty Herron: Mom and dad!!❤

Crybaby: I'm crying

End of comments

"Guess everyone knows about us" I say. "I don't care" she says as she kiss me softly. "I really don't"
Can't belive this girl is going to die.

_______________________________________Word count: 659

Whatt??

Vote⚫

⚫Comment⚫

⚫Follow⚫

⚫Tell me are you excited⚫

AND STAY AWESOME LIMELIGHTS
💗