14

My dad was crying. He came back, took my arm and said :"Let's see her... Last time" he cried.
The doctor let us in. "I'm sorry" he said walking away.
"Mom!" I shouted. Dad was crying. I can't look at him like this. "Chelsea, I love you" he said giving her one last kiss. He sat down on the chair. Zach came in. His eyes were red.

We came home. Dad gone to sleep.
Morgan woke up. "Where is mom?" she asked. "She's sleeping" Zach said. "Where?"
"In hospital, we can't get her up" Jonah said. "Why not?"
"Because she won't hear you." Beth said.
We were desperate. When Morgan went to bed I've done something that I never have before. I took the bottle of tequila and sip it in the glass. Zach also came. "I can't belive." I was crying. Zach and I just drank the whole bottle when my phone rang. "Is this Ivy Rombley?" someone said. "Yes, why? Who is this? Why are you calling this late?" I asked. "I'm calling about Chelsea Rombley, she's in coma. She's alive, I need you to come here." the voice said. "Okay, I'm on my way." I respand.
"She's alive!!!" I was shouting.
My dad got up and got the keys.
"Are you two drunk?" he asked.
"Noo, how can you say something like that?" we said at the same time. He drove us to the hospital.
"She's in coma, we don't how long she will be." the doctor said. "May I go talk to her?" dad asked. The doctor nodded.

He entered the room. He was there for half an hour. I went in with Zach. "Hi mom." I whispered.
"You are going to make it. Our love is with you" I cried. "You don't deserve this" Zach said while getting out of the room.
I was happy that she Isn't dead but also sad because she can be in coma for a long time.

But I didn't wanted to be depressive, I decided to take Morgan somewhere she always wanted to go. And Reese as well.
We packed our stuff. Reese and Morgan were excited to see where are we going. Everyone went on the plane. We went to hotel. Me and Zach happened to share the room because Reese and Morgan wanted to sleep in their rooms.
This was kinda awkvard. We haven't spoken a word and we turned our back to each other. I was always active sleeper in every way. My legs just couldn't stay stil.
When I woke up Zach was sitting on the floor. Why? Because my legs were on his pillow.
"Sorry" I said as I laughed. "It's okay, you needed sleep" he was nice as usual. I came closer to him and gave him a huge kiss.
He blushed as always. Then Morgan and Reese ran into our room. She was jumping on our bed. "Okay, let's have a breakfast." Zach tiredly said. We went to have breakfast. We had bread and butter.

"Where are we going?" Reese and Morgan were screaming all the time. We finally came there, to the Disneyland. And yeah, girls started screaming "WHY DON'T WE" and we couldn't move. The guards came. They told the crowd to go away. So Morgan and Reese had so much fun with Mickey Mouse and all these Disney guys.
But Christina and Corbyn had to go with them.
Everyone else went to get some cotton candy. We had a great time (everyone except from Corbyn)
and we came to my house. Dad wasn't here. Betthany went to sleep and Reese and Zach went home. We had a dinner and went sleep. I got one more phone call in the midnight.
"Ivy Rombley?" the voice asked.
"Yes?" I respand. "I'm calling from the hospital"

______________________________________Word count: 634

What is happening?