Chapter 21: Every Time You Lie

Demi's POV

I look into James' eyes and say I my most threatening voice, "Let me go, or I'll call the police." I grab my phone out of my pocket and start to dial.

"Fine! I'll let you go!" he exclaims, "Just don't let Will see you; he wants you to stay because I let Jasmine go."

"You let my 11 year old daughter go somewhere unfamiliar to her on her own?! How irresponsible are you?! That's why I didn't give you visitation rights once you were released from PRISON!" I yell.

"You mean our daught-"

"No! She never was your daughter and she never will be!"

"I'm sorry I let her go."

"If you release me now, I'll let it go. But, if she isn't found in two days, I'm calling you in for questioning," I reason.

"Okay, come on, let's get you out of here."

I smile remembering why I fell in love with him in the first place, his sweet voice and- LIES! They're all lies! He isn't telling the truth!

James leads me out of the room, down the stairs, and outside of the house, "Can you please call and let me visit my daughter? If she isn't found in two days, I'll personally call you and come to help, I promise," he says as he walks back into the house.

I sigh as I look around. Where am I? I reach for my cell phone and call my driver, "Hey. um... I need a ride. You can track me using GPS. I have no idea where I am."

"Okay, I'm coming immediately," he says.

Jasmine's POV

I climb out of the ditch after cutting a bit. Still, no drivers have shown up. How deserted is this road? I sit at the side of the road waiting, and waiting, and waiting...