22

"I mean I guess but if I catch the bitch lacking I'm stomping her pussy ass" I said rolling my eyes and examining my nails.

"It's about that time again" Dinah said grabbing my hands and looking at the missing nail. It came off when I was fighting, that shit hurt like a bitch.

"Yeah" I said pouting.

"When we find the kids imma take you to get them redone" she said kissing the back of my hand making me smile wide.

————

"I miss you" I said crying in Beys arms.

"Glad you've finally come to your senses" Bey said.

"I have, I gave Dinah back the ring and all. I'm letting her keep the kids so me and you can start over together" I said sitting up and wiping my tears away.

"Well here they go, give them to her and make your way back to my place" she said untying Katrina and Jacoby. They both ran to me and hugged on my legs but I ignored them and dragged them out the house. When we got to the car I stared crying and hugging my babies. I planted kisses all over their faces repeating mommy loves you over and over again. I pulled  out the drive way and made my way home.

"Done" I yelled walking inside with the kids.

"Now we wait" Jay said smirking. The kids ran over to Dinah and the others while me and Jay stood by the door waiting for Bey. We saw her lights from down the street so we shut off the lights and grabbed our guns. Ally, Lauren, Mel, and Tiana went with the kids to the safe room while Mani, Bianca, Raquel and Dinah stayed with us. Days like this make me love the fact that we are such a big family and that Daya and Tori moved to Cali cause of their careers.

"Where the fuck you at" Bey yelled busting into my house.

"Bitch do you pay my utility bills and shit, busting in here like you gone pay my damn bills" I said rolling my eyes and aiming my gun at her.

"You tripped out" Dinah said walking up behind me wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Get away from her, she doesn't love you" Bey growled.

"Oh you see Bey, you fell right into our little trap" Jay said stepping into view with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing here" she said with wide eyes.

"Fixing your mess" he barked making her flinch.

"Im really sick of you fucking with my family. I don't wanna kill you but I might just have to" I said shrugging my shoulders not lowering my gun.

"You just gone let them harm me" Bey asked Jay with wide eyes.

"Oh I'm not gone let them harm you baby girl" Jay said making her smile but her smile flattened when he said "imma let they ass kill you."

"Night night bitch" Normani yelled running round laughing her ass off. I started giggling but I went back to serious mode cause I'm sick of they bitch fucking with my family.

"So who gone do the honors" Jay asked.

"Me" we all yelled.

"Well when y'all figure it out I got some people who gone clean everything up and don't worry about going to jail cause I got that covered" he said hugging me and kissing my head.

"Thanks uncle Jay" I said smiling at him.

"No problem Queen, I'll be back to get blue and Aiden tomorrow to take them to the carnival" he said before leaving.

"Explain" Bey said rolling her eyes.

"Oh well bitch as you know, yo ass is old. Jay happens to be my dads best friend but my dad passed away and Jay couldn't find me until I started doing shit with the Dolls. I never told you this because it was none of your business. Ya husband is ya ex girlfriends uncle and god father, how you feel love" I said smirking.

"Not even gone cap you almost 40 but went with a girl in her 20s.....can somebody say cougar" Dinah said laughing and making a growling noise. We all burst out laughing and Bey just rolled her eyes.

"But on a more relevant note, I'm tired of being tired. I constantly gotta look over my shoulder to see what yo ass got going on because you might fuck with us again. I'm tired of living in fear because of you. Now that I got the chance to kill you I promise I'm gone use this shit to my advantage. Imma beat the fucking shit out of you then imma shoot yo bum bitch ass and I put that shit on hk60d" I growled tossing Dinah my gun and rolling up my sleeves.

"You'd think she'd be tired of getting her ass whooped" Normani said chuckling.

"It's all good though cause I'm not tired of whooping that ass" I said walking up and punching Bey in her eye making her stumble back.