18

3 years later

"You tripping" Katrina said to Aiden. Katrina is 4 now and all she does is talk shit. Aiden is 11 and so is Blue, and Jacoby is 2.

"You always talkin bout somebody trippin lil girl" Aiden said tickling her making her squeal and run off.

"Mommy" Jacoby yelled when Dinah walked into our room with him.

"Coby" I yelled back with just as much excitement.

"I mi you" he said making me smile wide.

"Mommy missed you too baby" I said taking him from Dinah and laying down to cuddle with my baby.

"He's such a mamas boy" Dinah said chuckling and making faces at Jacoby.

"Lemme lone" Jacoby said sticking his tongue out at Dinah with extra aggression making us burst out laughing.

"The nerve" she said making she giggle and shake my head.

"Alright y'all mommy duties are over" Normani said coming in the room taking Jacoby.

"My baby" I said pouting.

"Bitch you got a date to get ready for dont try that fuck shit" she said rolling her eyes and walking out the room.

"But I had just got him" I said sighing and getting up.

"After the date we can spend all the time in the world with all 4 of them" Dinah said kissing my forehead. Been together 5 years yet she still takes me on dates every week. After we got dressed we grabbed our book bags, guns, grillz, and everything else we needed. "I would say something bout them tiny ass shorts but imma let you have it today" she said chuckling making me smile at her.

 "I would say something bout them tiny ass shorts but imma let you have it today" she said chuckling making me smile at her

Your outfit^

Dinah^

"Y'all look like a modern day Bonnie and Clyde" Normani said when we walked out the room and down stairs into the living room.

"I mean, my shawty down to ride" Dinah said spinning around and smack me on the ass making me laugh and throw up a 6 and then bk.

"You already know what the fuck going on" I said making them laugh.