2

"So where's your car so I can make sure you get there safely" I asked her.

"I walked over here typing to duck off from some fans" she said making me nod.

"I'll give you a ride" I said picking her up off the car placing her on her own 2 feet.

"I kind of cant walk right now" she said looking down at her ankle giggling. I chuckled and picked her back up and opening the passenger door placing her inside. After she was settled I closed the door and strutted over to the drivers side.

"where to pretty lady" I asked.

"shit, I honestly don't know I'm kind of hungry though" she said smiling.

"how about we go to my place and I chook us up some shit, I gotta cook for the fuck heads and my prince anyway" I said.

"sounds good to me, I'm Beyonce by the way" she said smiling cheekily.

"you smile a lot I like it, I'm Y/n but I go by Kitty, Kitty Cash, Cash, or KC" I said winking at her making her blush.

"I know who you are, I'm actually a fan you're an amazing dancer" she said.

"well shit I didn't even know you knew who I was" I said chuckling. 

---------

"bitch I'm home" I yelled.

"we ain't miss you hoe go away" Mel yelled.

"then get ya bitch ass out my mommy house" Aiden yelled kicking Mel and running over to me to give me a hug.

"how's my favorite little man" I asked my son making him cheese.

"good, I missed you mommy" he said and I started planting kisses all over his face. 

"what about me your favorite big man don't get no love" Damion said walking over to us.

"can you wait" I said giggling and putting Aiden down. The second I let him go Damion scooped me up in his arms and spent me around. I started giggling uncontrollably and yelling for him to put me down.

"put her down y'all so damn childish" Bianca said walking down stairs. D put me down and I walked out the house to get Bey out the car. I carried her inside and placed her down on the couch making everybody's eyes widen.

"don't you dare scream" I said glaring at Mel and Sheikur.

"bitch Beyonce is on our couch" Bianca yelled.

"I know I saved her ass from a damn burning building and offered to make her dinner" I said making Mel look at me funny.

"bitch yo nigga here and you tryna fuck, the nerve" Mel said making me giggle.

"actually I was being nice cause she needed help" I said rolling my eyes playfully.

"damn too bad" Beyonce said jokingly making me giggle.

"I'm sure Kitty would drop bearded dragon for you in the blink of an eye" Sheikur said.

"Y'all needa stop talking bout my baby daddy" I said making him shrug his shoulders.

"I'm assuming they don't get along" Beyonce said.

"nope Damion aint really all for the gay shit but funny thing is I'm into chicks" I said shaking my head.

"so why are you with him" she asked curiously.

"he's my first love and only exception" I said making her nod her head in understanding.

"babe I gotta go but I promise i'll watch your set at the club tomorrow" Damion said kissing my forehead and rushing out the door.

"yea love you too dick face" Aiden yelled.

"some man he is, aint even say bye to his own son" Mel said rolling his eyes.

"ion give a fuck, I'm a man" Aiden said with tears forming in his eyes.

"come here little one, you don't need him I promise i'll be your best friend forever" Beyonce said opening her arms for Aiden. He ran to her and sat in her lap crying into her chest.

"I've never seen him warm up to somebody so fast, he cant stand people" I said smiling at the two. I walked over and kissed Aiden on the head to assure him that everything was gonna be alright.