4

2 weeks later

"y'all tripped out" I told the girls laughing.

"dead for real" Bianca said laughing.

"watch what I came up with for medicine though" Faith said nodding at Demi for her to press play.

"aw that was cute" Bianca said giggling.

"but its more like this" I said nodding for demi to restart the song.

"I gotta clean it up and finish it though" I said but everybody started clapping and cheering making me laugh.

"we wanna see some Queens N Lettos choreography" Crystianna said making me smirk.

"they don't want it" Normani said walking in making me giggle.

"we'll give them a lil something" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"shit I'm ready" Dinah said hopping up and getting into position behind me along with Mani.

"babe play when we by tank" I told demi making her nod her head and play the song.

(stop at 1:04) (shawty in the middle for the second group had me stuck)

"ayeeeeee" Bianca yelled clapping.

"how about this, y'all older girls come to one of my classes and imma put some of my moves into y'all next battle" I said making them all cheer.

"I come back and I hear cheering what is this" Miss D said coming in making me roll my eyes.

"let me make them great my way" I said making them all giggle.

"this is my team not yours" she said making me roll my eyes.

"I mean they might as well be mine since they want me to work with them so much. How about you keep your little check and I bounce" I said smiling.

"if she gone I'm gone" Bianca said shrugging her shoulders.

"if they leave we have no more chances of winning so yea...bye" Crystianna said.

"I'm out" Faith said.

"I'm with them on this one" Camryn said shrugging her shoulders.

"we don't need y'all" Miss D said making me roll my eyes.

"sleep over" Bianca asked me with pleading eyes.

"fine just don't mess up my house" I said making them cheer and jump all over me.

-----------

"babe you wanna be my dancer for cool for the summer cause I know you wouldn't like me doing any type of sexual dance with anybody else" demi asked playing in my hair.

"hell yeah" I yelled sitting up and hopping in her lap kissing her all over her face.

"y'all so damn cute it hurt bruh" Mel said.

"I'm glad you happy for real sis, that nigga wasn't working out for you" Sheikur said shaking his head at the thought of my baby daddy.

"can we go to Disney" Aiden asked out of nowhere.

"yessss, then we can find me a spicy ass jawn" Bianca said with heart eyes.

"aren't you bi" Demi asked giggling.

"you ain't hear that song "these niggas for everybody" son" Bianca said making me laugh cause I know exactly where she got it from.

"if we going to Disney Bey gotta come, you know she my spirit animal" Mel said and Sheikur agreed.

"yeah, I love auntie Bey she's so fun" Aiden said making me look at him with wide eyes.

"he don't even call me auntie" Demi said looking at me with sad eyes.

"trouble in paradise" Sheikur said sipping his cup of coffee.

"hello Kermit" Biance said pretending to be on the phone.