5

"Disney in this bitch aye...aye" I yelled dancing in the aisle of the plane.

"you can suck a dick aye...aye" Mel yelled dancing with me.

"just make sure you don't choke aye...aye" Aiden yelled dancing from his seat. My son so cute yo, he's literally my best friend.

"I don't ever choke aye...aye" Sheikur yelled.

"cause you know I'm the goat aye...aye" Beyonce yelled.

"clearly I am gay aye...aye" I yelled making a disgusted face from the dick talk.

"you know I know that bae" Demi said winking at me making everybody yell "ooohhhhh" and act like idiots.

"shut y'all bubble gum dumb dumb headasses up" Andre said shaking his head.

"Y'all tripped out" Bianca said giggling not taking her eyes off her phone.

————-

"Babyyyyy" Bey yelled running over to me with a happy Aiden making me chuckle.

"Wifeeeyyy" I yelled meeting her half way and scooping her up spinning her around.

"Fight me then nigga" I heard Bianca yell from around the corner.

"Who fights at Disney" Aiden said face palming and running off tho find his auntie with me and Bey following. When we spotted her there was a girl crying into her chest holding a baby in her arms.

"Fuck going on" I asked her with a confused face.

"Her boyfriend here was finna hit her" she said glaring at the man in front of her.

"Boyfriend" We yelled with wide eyes.

"Yo son how old even are you" I asked laughing.

"26" he answered.

"Bianca she seems to like you, find out how old she is" I told my sister.

"Hey beautiful how old are you" she said softly to the girl while rubbing her back.

"17" she answered sniffling.

"Bitch You 9 years older than this jawn" I yelled.

"Give me my property and nobody gets hurt" he said pulling out a gun.

"Aw shit" Aiden said face palming. I pushed everybody behind me including my sister and the girl with the kid.

"Oh bitch....you gone have to shoot me" I said rolling up my sleeves and smiling cheekily at him.

"Fine by me" he said shaking and moving his finger to the trigger too slow for my liking.

"Pull the fucking trigger" I yelled scaring him but he pulled it and I got squirted with water. I started at him blankly while everybody behind me fell out laughing, even the girl was laughing.

"Boy You bout sad as fuck" Aiden said trying to catch his breath from laughing too hard.

"Uh...dont look to your left" he said making me give him a What the fuck face and look to my left cause I do what I want.

"What the fuck" I yelled spotting Demi with Wilmer making out by the bathrooms. Why the fuck is handy manny even here. I turned to look back at the nigga and his ass was gone. "You're coming with us back home and I promise we'll treat you like one of us" I told the girl before stomping over to Demi and Wilmer angrily.

"Aye bitch" Bey yelled beating me to it.

"I swear it isn't what it looks like" Demi said pushing Wilmer away from her quickly.

"Nah don't hit that bullshit ass move, I could've been had Y/n but I eased off cause we thought you might've been good for her. I actually genuinely care for her unlike you, her head was so far up your ass she ain't even realize it. So let me tell you what I'm finna do ms fucking confident. Imma whoop yo ass then imma whoop his ass, when I'm done imma get my girl" Bey growled snatching Demi up by her ponytail but before she could do any real damage me and Bianca snatched her off and I tossed her over my shoulder.

"Greatest Disney trip ever" Aiden said eating his cotton candy.

"This kid sure loves him some ratchet drama" Bianca said laughing

—————

"Man this some bullshit" I said crying into my pillow. We all gathered in my hotel room, Bey called the other girls and they hopped on a flight to come see the kid.

"It's gone be okay" Aiden said rubbing my back.

"I can't believe she'd do some shit like that" Lauren said shaking her head.

"I say we jump that ass" Ally said making me lift my head up and giggle at her. I've always loved the bad ass side of ally it's very interesting. Demi walked into the room looking for me, when she spotted me she tried to rush over but was blocked.

"I think the fuck not you trick ass bitch" Aiden said standing up on the bed to see Demi since Dinah, Lauren, Normani, and Bianca were blocking her way. Bey came out the bathroom and lazily flopped down on top of me making me giggle.

"Move stank, you're fat" I said trying to push her off me making her look at me with a fake hurt expression.

"I'm not fat, I'm big boned" she said ticking me making me laugh uncontrollably trying to move her hands.

"I'm coming mommy" Aiden shouted hopping on top of Bey and ticking her making her stop tickling me and attacking Aiden.

"As you can see, she doesn't need you" Ally said to Demi.

"But you need this beat down" Dinah and Bianca yelled charging at her.