Chapter 14: Revealed truth?

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was in the living room,watching indeed more cartoons while Jungkook was in the kitchen trying to cook porridge for me. After pausing the screen,I went into the kitchen to check up on him.

"Jungkook," I called and he looked up at me.

"Yeah,babe?" He stopped whatever he doing and went closer to me. He held my waist with both of his hands.

"Uhm..my parents are coming home at 9 later," I stated looking down and he smiled.

"Are you scared?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"It's going to be fine,don't worry about it,okay?" I didn't answer so he hugged me while rubbing my back,calming me down.

"I love you two," I smiled and hugged him back.

"I-I love you too,Jungkook."

Jungkook's P.O.V

'Baby,I love you. Okay? But please don't hurt them if they don't accept it,alright?'

I sighed thinking about it.

But if they don't accept it...then I have to do what I've done to Jimin and the other shitheads that I've dispose of.

Taehyung's P.O.V

I was eating my porridge and Jungkook kept spacing out. I was actually really shocked,he never does stuff like this.

"Jungkook,are you okay?" He didn't reply.

"Jungkook?" I called out once again.

Finally,he turned his head to me. "H-Huh?" "What's wrong?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Nothing." I could see that his 'nothing' was definitely a 'something' from the glint in his eyes.

↻Night.

I was waiting for my parents to come home,sitting on the couch with Jungkook because it was almost time.

I kept biting my thumb until Jungkook took hold of my hand.

"It's alright," he reassured me.

"B-But-"

DING DONG!

Someone rang the doorbell.

"Taehyung~" I could hear my mother's voice from the other side of the door.

I got up and opened the door. My mom quickly engulfed me in a hug.

"I MISSED YOU,HONEY!" I chuckled,hugging her back and my dad patted my head and went inside,carrying their bags.

"I miss you too mom,come in." I lead them inside the house where Jungkook was waiting in the living room. Jungkook stood up and bowed to my parents.

"Hello,Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim," he greeted,showing them his bunny smile.

"Jungkook,our neighbour?" He nodded. "Oh,how are you?" My mom asked.

"I'm fine,auntie."

"Thank you for taking care of my child while we were gone." My dad said,smiling.

"No,no it was a pleasure being with him," and he winked at me. Making butterflies appear in the pit of my stomach.

"Good. And I brought you some gifts from overseas." My mom said and he chuckled replying with a thank you. I went beside him and we both sat on the couch.

"Mom and dad..." I started off,slowly. "W-We have something to tell you." Jungkook nodded at me and the both of them sat infront of us.

"W-Well.. uhm..." Jungkook gripped my hand,tightly.

"I'm pregnant."

SILENCE.

No one uttered a single word,let alone a gasp. It was just silent. My parents were probably processing this information in their brains.

"You're gay?" I nodded.

"H-How?" My mom asked,finally. I know she wasn't expecting this to happen. I mean who did right?

"Well.."

"Who's the father?" My dad cut me off. I swallowed in my saliva.

"I am," Jungkook said so confidently,without warning.

"Please let me have the baby." I begged them. No matter if this was a mistake or a blessing,this was still my child and I want to be responsible for it.

After a long silence,my mother was rubbing her forehead,probably dizzy and my dad showed no emotion on his face. I didn't know what was bound to happen.

"Go home,Jungkook." My father finally stated. "For now."

"B-But sir," yet he was stopped by me. I nodded to him. Telling him to silently leave.

I mouthed,it's ok. His fists were clenched and his mouth was tightly shut but he soon went out of the door without a single word.

I looked at his back as he disappeared,going outside. "Kim Taehyung." My mother said.

"I'll talk about this with your father,so go...into your room for now."

Without protesting,I went upstairs muttering to my parents a good night.

I just hope they will accept this child.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

more drama llama baby but don't worry