Chapter 1: New student

↺Two years ago.

"Twinkle twinkle little whore," someone sang,holding a knife while walking towards the girl who was laying on the floor with her feet and hands tied up with rope.

"NO,PLEASE STOP!!!" The girl scream.

"Wish I could kill you with this knife," the male continued.

"This will be your last day."

"Twinkle twinkle little whore,this will be so interesting." He finished the song then clapped his hand.

"This is my favorite song y'know." He said as he chuckles. He bent down and pulled her hair. He didn't care if it hurt or not because he felt betrayed.

"You fucking cheated on me with some other guy! You know how much I love you right? Why did you do that? Why?" He shouted crazily. All the girl could do was say sorry.

He smirked and dragged her to the place where no one could enter while pulling her hair which made her scream for help more.

"SOMEONE,PLEASE HELP ME! HE'S CRAZY!!" She screamed until he stopped whatever he was doing. She was lying on the floor as she intertwined both her hands together. "I-Im sorry, p-please l-let me go. I-I won't tell anyone about t-this," she stuttered, begging. He looked at her and scoffed.

"See you in hell!" He said and stabbed her countless times until she was nothing but dead.

"Goodnight."

Taehyung's P.O.V

↺Present time.

I was sitting on my couch watching some cartoons. My mom and dad were sitting beside me.

"Taehyung," my mom called and I replied with a hmm. She crossed her arm.

"You failed your maths exam again didn't you?" she asked and I cleared my throat.

"Uhm...n-no I d-didn't." Lie. How did they found out about this shit?!

"Oh really?" My mom asked again and I nodded my head,not looking at them.

"Well,your maths teacher called us just now and said that you failed almost ALL your subjects!" she said raising her voice a little bit.

"We want you to do something," my dad suddenly said and I looked at him. Curious.

"Do what?"

My mom sighed and said, "there's someone who just moved in next door and we want you to give him this rice cake." My dad explain. So it's a him?

"Understood?" my mom asked and I rolled my eyes. "Fine," I replied and went to the kitchen. I saw a small box on the table and I could tell which box was the one who was filled with rice cake. I took it with me and walked towards the front door.

"I'll be back!" I closed the door behind me. Right now it was around 9:30pm so no one was actually really around anymore. I took a deep breath and went to the house next door. I was already infront of his house so I knocked on the door.