Chapter 3: Another

Taehyung's P.O.V

"Let's be together forever," his words kept playing in my mind.

I laid on my bed,looking up at the ceiling before dozing off to dreamland.

↳ Meanwhile,

Jungkook's P.O.V

"He's already asleep." I said while looking out the window that perfectly showed a view of Taehyung's room.

Smirking,I sat on the edge of my bed.

"I can't wait to have you."

Taehyung's P.O.V

I keep thinking about Hyunbin's death. Who was the killer? What was the reason? I ruffled my hair in frustration before going out from the library and walking towards the hallway. Suddenly,I heard a girl screaming,so I walked towards it and saw Hyunbin's sister was crying. The students were all staring at her.

When she looked up at her surroundings,her eyes met mine,that's when her eyes began to become wide.

"Y-YOU!" She said while pointing her index finger towards me.

"YOU KILLED MY BROTHER DIDNT YOU?!" She screamed accusingly,and I was more than shocked because I really didn't kill him.

"I'm not the killer!"

"LIAR."

"I think that's enough." A voice said coming from behind. Looking back,it was Jungkook. He went beside me.

"An angel like him would never do bad things to someone," he said and I looked at him,confused. But as I looked at his expression,the way he stared at her was so toxic,it was almost deadly. It felt weird like something bad was going to happen.

↳ At home,

After I finished eating dinner with my family,my mom suddenly called me to the kitchen.

"You know what to do right?" She asked and pointed to a box on the table. Packed food,obviously.

"Fine," grabbing the box I went out of my house.

"Jimin,I feel like I'm cheating on you,what should I doㅡ ugh," I said to particularly no one and walked towards Jungkook's house. I knocked on the door twice but no one answered.

"Jungkook? Are you there?" But still no answer.

I twisted the knob and realised that it was unlocked. I took a peek inside and it was total darkness inside,only a small dim lamp was on.

"Jungkook!" I called out and went inside. It must be hard for Jungkook to live alone. I looked around and it was really quiet.

"I'm here to give you some rice cake!" I shouted before putting the box on the kitchen table. I decided to go back to my place as it seemed like no one was here but then I heard something.

I looked behind me and saw a black door,maybe it would lead to the basement. I walked towards it and took a deep breath.

I opened the door and the basement was even more darker. I searched on the walls for any switches before turning on the light and started to walked downstairs slowly.

And right then,I saw Hyunbin's sister,lying down on the ground with her hands and feet tied up and her mouth taped. She was visibly crying and was trying to say something. I quickly ran towards her.

I peeled off the taped that was on her mouth and she breathed heavily.

"A-Are you o-okay?" Stupid question I know,obviously she wasn't Kim Taehyung.

She was trying to say something as she opened her mouth but then she suddenly stopped.

"What is it?" I asked.

"B-Behind you!" She screamed out. I wasn't even given a chance to scream.

"You're next," then everything went black.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

an update,hope you enjoy!