Chapter 10: Lust

CONTINUATION

Third person's P.O.V

Taehyung now couldn't speak and couldn't move. All he could do was yell out incoherent words as Jungkook scanned his body and slowly dragged his hands on his flesh.

Both pleasure and pain was felt by the brunette,disgusted at himself for letting this crazy person gain dominant over him and disgusted at his body feeling good despite all.

"You feeling it,baby?" The younger of the two said when he saw that the older's face turned into somewhat lustful.

Jungkook scanned him from top to bottom,basically eye fucking him. He grazed his thumb over the slit of Taehyung's cock,rubbing it in a very slow manner. Making the latter,even him even more desperate for pleasure.

"I see you're already wet for me? Such a naughty boy." Taehyung was ashamed at himself. Being the only one naked and showing off his body to the boy.

Jungkook snuggled himself into Taehyung's neck,taking in his sweet vanilla scented soap before sucking on the skin. He wanted to mark him as his own. Leaving spots that would darken tomorrow.

"Where's your sweet spot?" Jungkook wondered while sucking on the older's flesh,finding his sweet spot.

Taehyung arched his back and eventually moaned out behind the tape. Bingo. Jungkook found the specific part before especially sucking hard on the special space. The older male was getting harder by each minute and he was tortured with the glue taped on his mouth.

"Okay,enough with the foreplay. Let's do something even more fun," the latter said to the shaking male beneath him.

He took off his whole outfit off,leaving him only in his boxers and giving Taehyung a full length show of his well-toned body.

Jungkook blew air to Taehyung's penis,hot air was surrounding it,making the latter more wetter and if even possible more harder than he already was.

He didn't wanna be hard for this lunatic but the human body was made to be like this. Lusting over pleasure.

Slowly,he opened his mouth before taking in Taehyung full. The male was getting hotter and sweaty and he really wanted to scream out but the tape was restricting him.

Jungkook bobbed his head up and down,unfazed and did not choke. He was a professional at this compared to the virgin. And when he saw brunette struggling,he pulled the dick out his mouth with a pop.

"What? You wanna scream? Scream out in pleasure and pain? I could do that..but can you promise to be a good boy?" The tied male was too intoxicated in the situation so he aggressively nodded to his question.

"But keep your promise or I can guarantee you that you'll never be able to walk,again. Okay?" He said it so sweetly,it was sickening to hear.

Jungkook pulled the tape open from Taehyung's mouth and once the latter was free,he was panting. Finally,he could breathe properly.

"Baby boy,it's not over yet." And with that the younger male continued to put his mouth on Taehyung's cock,sucking him off,giving him Taehyung's first blow job.