Chapter 9: Stay away

WARNING
THERE IS A MATURE SCENE.

Taehyung's P.O.V

↻ Night,

I was home alone since my mom and dad went to australia yesterday for a business trip and I already miss them.

I was reading a book while lying on my bed but before I managed to open the next page,someone was banging on the front door.

"TAEHYUNG! TAEHYUNG!" Someone shouted. I closed my book and sat at the edge of my bed. Who in the world?

"TAEHYUNG! PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR! OPEN IT! PLEASE IM NOT CRAZY!" The person kept shouting while banging on the door harder.

I got up from my bed and walked towards the window so I could see the person.

It wasㅡ Jungkook?

I can't move,he's in front of my house and no one was here to help me.

I quietly went downstairs and turned off all the lamps,so he won't see me.

"Taehyung,I know you're in there,you can't stop me," he said and I closed my mouth as if he could hear me breathing.

"TAEHYUNG!! GOD DAMN IT!! LET ME IN!!" He shouted while banging on the door. A tear trickled down from my eye. I went upstairs and hid in my closet.

"FUCK." I can hear him screaming.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I'm so fucking angry,I kicked on the door until it seemed a little loose before pushing the door open,slowly,I went inside.

"Taehyung,where are you?" No one answered.

"Are you going to play hide and seek?" I scanned around the house. "Okay,it starts...now!"

Taehyung's P.O.V

'Did he come inside already?' I thought.

I opened the door to the closet a little,to see the situation outside.

I can hear his footsteps coming closer in my direction.

"Are you here?" He was looking around my room.

"Where are you~" he went to the bathroom and when he came out,he was holding my boxers. I was shocked. He sat on the edge of my bed and started to smell my boxers.

"Fuck," he mumbles.

"I want you,Taehyung." He said but then,

My phone rang,in the fucking closet and it was Hoseok— fuck. I couldn't have answered it so I immediately pressed reject. Jungkook was looking at the closet where I was hiding as I quickly turned off my phone.

"I know you're in there,darling," he opens the closet.

"FOUND YOU!"

Taehyung's P.O.V

"STOP IT!!" He started to discard all of my clothes.

"SHUT UP!!" He shouted back as he started to pull my pants off.

"Wait!" But of course,he didn't listen and he continued to do what he was doing.

"IM GOING TO FUCK YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID TO ME,YOU BITCH!!" He took my last piece of clothing that was on my body,my boxers,off.

"NO!!! STOP!! STOP!!" I tried to push him but compared to me he was stronger.

"STOP MOVING!!" He slapped me.

I whimpered. "If you obey me and be a good boy,maybe I'll even be gentle."

At this point,I was already crying. "You fucking cunt,stop sobbing. I promise this will feel good."

He yanked me to the bed,tying my wrists to the bed post with his belt. He sat on my abdomen before slowly inching his face towards mine.

Jungkook was eyeing my lips,ghosting over them. I was trembling more and more as he moved.

Not long after,he kissed me,roughly. I was a fucking virgin so I had no experience in this at all.

He entered his tongue in my cavern,not missing even a single inch,exploring my insides. He didn't even give me time to breathe. I was practically choking on saliva when he broke the kiss.

"So you're a virgin,huh?" He smirked at me. If I weren't tied down,I would've smacked that grin of his godly face.

I showed restraint by pulling on my wrists,trying to break free. That's when he snapped.

He pulled on my hair. "I told you to be obedient,didn't I?" I screamed,it hurt.

"F-Fuck off and let me go,you psycho!" He showed me a face of disapproval. "Bad boys like you need to be punished,sadly."

"W-What!? Jungkook! WAIT!" Because by now,he took a duct tape from his bag and glued it to my mouth,making me unable to speak.

"So since it's settled now,let's start."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

sorry for the cliffhanger whoopsie