"Abracadabra!" shouted Tisha. "Magic, magic!" 

Celeste bent her body down, leaning her hands on her knees and her bottom sticking out. I smirked as another evil idea popped into my head. I stepped back and lifted up my leg. Without further delay, I pushed my leg forward and hit her bottom. 

She screamed and wobbled for a split second. She lost her balance and suddenly crashed onto the wet surface, making the water in the pool jump up and then back down again. Everybody, even Rita who was now standing next to me, roared with laughter. Celeste too was smiling even if she was soaking wet. At least the fuzziness was no longer visible. Tisha splashed her with water and giggled as usual and Celeste splashed her back, playfully, 

"Good Rose," Rita whispered, still laughing. 

"Who are you and what have you done to Rose-Mary?" Eric asked, jokingly. "You're acting very...fun." 

"Hey," I said. "I told you i'm not boring." 

"I'm sorry I ever thought good of you," he said, smiling at me.

"Rose, you do know this means that I'm going to get back at you?" Celeste said, grinning. 

I gulped. "No..."

"When i get out of the water, I'm going to push you in," she said, "Even if you can't swim." 

Eric stood up beside me and put his arm over my shoulder. "Don't worry, Rose. As long as I'm here, Celeste won't be able to throw you into the water." 

I stared at him, almost smiling. That was... nice. 

"Because I'm going to do it," he shouted with excitement and pushed me into the pool. 

I sunk to the bottom and panicked for a moment before realising that this side of the pool was only three feet so there was no way I could drown. When I got my head out of the water, I decided to play a prank on him. Whilst he was laughing with tears in his eyes, I nodded my head at Celeste, who understood what I was trying to say and swam away to the deeper side with Tisha. 

I began flapping my arms like a crazy caged bird and kicked my legs. To make it more realistic, I dipped my head into the water with full confidence and kept pulling myself in and out of the water to make it too like I was actually drowning. 

"Rose!" I heard Eric shout. "Celeste do something!" 

"Busy," I heard her shout. 

"Save her you idiot," Rita said.

I was guessing she had pushed him in because a second later there was another splash in the water and I knew it wasn't Rits's because she was very small whereas this body that was swimming next to me was big.

Eric picked me up, bridal style and stared at me, worridly.

"Rose, I am so sorry," he said.

"You should be," I said. "And by the way... I wasn't actually drowning." 

He looked at m blankly. "That was an act?"

I nodded my head. He let go of me, allowing me to sink to the bottom but I floated back up again. He stared at me, showing no hint of laughter of happiness. He looked annoyed.

"Wow!" he said, suddenly smiling. "That was good acting. But now I'm going to have to get you back."

"Ahh, I'm so scared," I said, sarcastically. "I swear, Jamal is more scarier. The way he can throw up on you." I shuddered. "Its gross. Wait, where is he?" 

We had all forgotten about little Jamal. All this laughing and pushing had made us forget about who we were supposed to be looking after. Jamal was the  youngest and we should have been focusing on his the most. I searched the pool with my eyes and spotted the water hammock. It was empty.