I shrugged my shoulders and placed the luggage and the other bag full of clothes on the floor and sat beside Eric. "Hey," I said, pulling my trousers up and sinking my feet in the pool. 

"So you've finally come," he said. "You took ages." 

"Missed me?" I asked, teasingly. 

"Very," he said, smiling. "Tisha and I were just playing catch, want to join?" 

"Yeah, Rosie, play catch with me," Tisha said, excitedly. "Catch!" 

The ball flew towards my direction but because she didn't put enough energy to it, the ball didn't reach me. I picked it up from the water and smiled. "That was a good throw," I said, trying to motivate her. "Let's see if you can get this one," I said and threw the fall. 

She raced towards it and Jamal clapped his hands with joy. 

"Where's Harry?" I asked Eric. 

"I actually don't know," Eric said. "He said he needed the bathroom and never came back." 

"Must have fallen asleep in there," I joked. 

"Yeah, probably," Eric said, joking with me. 

Tisha returned with the ball and pointed it towards me and jumped up with glee. "I got it! Did you see me? I was so fast." 

I laughed. "Yes, yes you were," I said. 

"Wow Tisha! You're faster than Rose," Eric said. "She's a very bad swimmer," he whispered, loudly so I could hear. 

Tisha giggled. "Throw again!" she cheered. 

I was just about to throw the ball again but I stopped. I turned my head around and smirked as I saw Celeste and Rita. They looked too peaceful and I didn't like it. I turned back to the water, still grinning. 

"Do you want to see how far this ball can go?" I asked Tisha. 

"Yeah," she said. 

"Just watch," I said and stood up, turning again. 

"Rose, what are you doing?" Eric asked me, looking up at me. 

I smirked and targeted Celeste. I lifted the ball and with all my strength, I threw the ball at her. I watched the stripy sphere soar though the blue sky for two seconds until it began to go down again. The ball crash landed directly onto Celestes' face, making her jumped along with her juice. She jerked up and got of her seat. Rita was laughing. 

Eric and I quickly turned around and I say back down, pretending that nothing ever happened. We splashed playfully at each other and sang a song with Tisha. 

"We wish you a merry Christmas, we wish you a merry Christmas."

Okay, so it was August and the middle of summer but that was the first song that popped into my head. Eric looked at me strangely but sang along with me and so did Tisha.

"Would like to explain how this magically came to attack me?" Celeste asked, angrily though I could hear a little laughter on her tone.  

Eric and I snorted with laughter and carried on singing with Tisha, who struggled to sing because she was too busy laughing. 

"Christmas songs? In August?" she said, making us sound like we were the weirdest creations on earth. 

"A song is a song," I said. "How are you, Ce?" 

"Hmm, I don't know. I was chilling and then a ball hits my face," she said. 

I laughed and stood up next to her. "Who knew magic existed."