first 'i love you' - finn

These next few chapters are follow-ups to the previous one about who said 'I love you first"

———————————————

• When: 4 months into dating.

You and Finn were at his house enjoying your last time together before Finn had go back to Atlanta to film stranger things. You were doing a livestream with him and Nick when you looked at the clock.

"Shit, guys, I've got to go," you said, getting up from your chair.

"Already? It's not even 10.30 yet."

"Yeah, but if I'm not home by 10.30 my mom is going to kill me, so I kind of have to go," you say while gathering your stuff. He got up too and started helping you.

"I'll be right back," Finn told Nick and the livestream before he followed you to the front door. While you were closing your jacket, Finn started talking.

"I'm really going to miss you," he said, looking sadly at you.

"I'm going to miss you too, but we'll still FaceTime and stuff, right?"

"Yeah," he answered, knowing that he wouldn't have a lot of time to talk to you with his busy schedule. You smiled at him before hugging him tight.

He buried his head in your neck before saying: "I love you, Y/n."

You pulled back from the hug and looked into his sad eyes. "I love you too, Finn," you said before you yet again pulled him into a hug. You then picked up your back, smiled at him, and opened the front door.

"Bye," you said, giving his cheek a quick peck, before you walked out the door.

"Bye," he answered before closing the door behind you.