what show you watch together

Finn:
• Modern family.

You always laugh your asses of when you're watching the show. You and Finn's favorite character is by far Phil Dunphy, and you both quote him on the daily.

Out of nowhere, Finn will just yell "It's not a big deal, Y/n, I just train tigers for a living!"

You've watched all of the episodes several times and they never get old.

————————————————

Jaeden:
• Friends

You watch the show every time you hang out, and you can never agree on who the best friend is.

"Y/n, are you kidding me? Chandler is so funny, he is by far the best one!"

You especially love watching the flashback episodes where you laugh so much about Chandler's ugly hair and Rachel's old nose.

Even though you can't agree on who the best friend is, you agree that it is the funniest show ever.

————————————————

Jack:
• The vampire diaries

You force him to watch it with you all the time, and he's always complaining about it.

"You only watch this cause you think the Salvatore brothers are hot, I mean it's so stupid."

"Fine, I'll just turn it off then."

"Finally."

He watched the rest of the episode by himself, cause he secretly loves the show.

————————————————

Wyatt:
• Adventure time

On lazy days, you guys love to relax and watch all kinds of cartoons together, but especially adventure time. There's just something about the talking dog Jake that he loves, and it always makes him laugh.

He just loves spending time with you, even if he does end up falling asleep ten minutes into the episode.