Cheese Doodles|| Rin Okumaru

"Rinnnn~." You say with a swollen belly. Yes, you are pregnant—8 months and 4 days to be exact. You were aching and tired—your feet hurt, you can't lay right in bed anymore, and you waddle like a penguin now.

"Yes honey?" And your baby daddy—aka—your loving husband Rin Okumaru. Also son of Satanthe , but no matter what he was—you still love him with all your heart.

"I really want some cheese doodles." You whine as you try to get up from the sofa. Chuckling to himself he helps you up off the sofa.
"You know I could've done it by myself Rin."
You say pouting while waddling to the kitchen for some water. He watches you waddle like a penguin to the fridge trying to hold in his laugh. You had no time for games you wanted cheese doodles damn it.

You turn around—water bottle in hand —"what's so funny?"You say
annoyed by him thinking your waddling was hilarious.

"Nothing." He say knowing damn well he was laughing about your waddling.

He clears his throat,
"Well, I'm not getting cheese doodles it's not healthy for the baby." You drop your water bottle on the floor and quickly waddle over to him looking angry.

"But I want cheese doodles, Rin please~." You say going from angry to sad in a second.
"No cheese doodles Y/n."

You get up in his face with puppy dog eyes, "Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Please."

"No!"

Getting pissed off you start to jump up and down. "Y/n what are you doing?" He says watching bounce up and down.
"I'm making my water break because you won't give me cheese doodles." " Are you out of your mind you could hurt the baby."
His says while grabbing your shoulders frantically—his eyes widen, "please stop, I'll go get cheese doodles if you just stop jumping please honey." You stop jumping and do a little dance.

"I'm getting cheese doodles—I'm getting cheese doodles." You say as you do your little dance.
After dancing for 30 seconds you feel a splash of wetness go down your leg—and a incredible shot of pain into your abdomen."
Rin looks at you in concern.

"Rin....my water just broke..."

He faints.

To be continued...
———————————
I love Cheeto's they're favorite chips, What's your favorite chip snack lol say in the comments.

I want to do a second part to this one-shot so it might be later on next month

You know the drill don't forget to comment, request a one-shot, and vote.

Love you guys

Peace