Jealously || Hinata Shouyou

Enjoy!

—————————

"Hinata!" You exclaimed as you skip up towards your boyfriend. It's was a week before your 2 month anniversary, and you were determined to find out what Hinata was going to get for you. When he looked at you—eyes lighting up he pulls you into a hug. Being the short person you are (5'3), you get on your tippy toes and kiss him on the cheek.

"Hey Y/n, what are you so excited about?" He said confused at why you were holding on to his arm—and jumping up and down.
You pout and let go of his arm.
"You forgot already..."

"Forgot wha-."
"Hinata!" A blonde headed girl runs over to Hinata and grabs his arm, completely ignoring you were there. "Yachi, what's up?" She gets closer to Hinata and whispers something into his ear. His eyes widened.
"I got to go Y/n, but I'll text you." He walks up to you and gives you a quick kiss on the cheek, and runs away laughing with Yachi.

"I love you too.." you say to his retreating form.

A Week Later

'He hasn't returned any of my calls or texts—What's up with him'
Seeing Kageyama you run up to him.

"Hey Kageyama have you seen Hinata?—he hasn't answered any of my texts or calls."
"Yeah I saw him talking to Yachi at the school entrance." He says with a slight blush on his face.

"Thanks Kageyama your a lifesaver." You walk towards the entrance.

'Oi how that dumbass get a girl like that'—he says with tinted cheeks

As you walk towards the school entrance and see Hinata talking to that blonde headed girl. Her name was...oh well who cares about her name she is all over your man. She was laughing at something he said while rubbing his forearm.
'That's enough—that's my man get your filthy hands off of him!'

"Baby!" You sprint over him and glomp him. You hop on him—your legs around his waist— arms around his neck.
"Whoa Y/n-." You kiss him hard and passionately. "Hinata~ I missed you-you didn't answer any of my calls or texts, I got worried." You hop down and glare at the blonde headed girl.
"Ugh, forget it." The blondie storms away, and you smirk triumphantly.

Warm arms wrap around your waist and spin you around.
"What was that all about Y/n." You look down at the ground blushing madly.
"Was someone....hmmm... what's that word... oh yeah...jealous~?" Hinata says in a sly tone making you blush even more. You hate when he talks like that—your probably as red as a tomato right now.
"Maybe I was okay, she was rubbing all on your arms, knowing that you have a girlfriend," "and what about me —you know—I'm your girl your—."
He lifts your chin up and gives you a sweet gentle kiss.
"Hey Y/n." He says in between kissing.
"Yeah?"

"She will never replace you, okay she's just a friend."
He takes one of his arms from your waist and pulls something out from his pocket.

"Happy 2 Month Anniversary!" He says as he gives you the black box in his hand.
Gasping you grab the box and open it—"I thought you forgot." Inside was your (favorite item) on a chain necklace.

"Thanks, Baby!" you wrap your arms around him and give him a big hug and kiss on the cheek.
"It's perfect." You say onto his chest.
"Just like you Y/n...just like you.."

——————————
Getting a little feisty aren't we
Like I said the last chapter Hope you enjoyed and Y'all know the drill

Comment, request a one-shot, vote do all that Jazz okay

Peace