The dryness in my throat is basically choking me as I watch them all argue about the small form of ink on my skin. I can't believe theirs a GPS in my wrist. I always hated the idea of this tattoo from the beginning, and now it's caused more trouble then ever.

"You're not burning her! Do you understand how much that's going to-"

"I'll do it." I cut Harry off in courage, feeling my limbs go numb as they all look at me in shock.

"W-what?" Harry forces out in worry.

"If that's what it takes to ruin the tracking system, then I'll do it." I bite the inside of my cheek, ignoring the sickly feeling deep in my stomach from nervousness.

"Babe no we will find another way, I'm not letting this happen." Harry objects again.

"Mate the only other way is to get down to that computer, and you said it already, that place is probably Salvation property for all we know." Niall says in disbelief.

"I don't care, I'll figure out a way to get down there and get to the computer." He says, making me widen my eyes.

"No you wont! Do you think I'm going to risk you dying over this? I'm not loosing you to that hell hole again. You'll get in that elevator and stop at the main lobby to see that place is swarmed of men that all want to hurt you!" I deny the idea straight away. I will never be okay with Harry going back down their when he can easily be captured and killed.

"I'll make a plan!" He argues back.

"No! Harry just let me do this, please. Louis how is it all going to work?" I turn my head to Louis, my veins pumping with adrenaline.

"Well I'll probably take the side of a large knife and heat it up on the stove burner, then I'd need to press it to your skin." He says dauntingly, making me feel even more uneasy.

"Not fucking happening." Harry instantly rejects.

"Yes, it is happening if you agree or not. Maybe this would've all been fine if you didn't force me to put this stupid thing on in the first place, then I wouldn't have to do this." I say more coldly then meant to be, and I can see by his soften expressions that it hit him hard. But then again, he should feel bad. He was the one that made me get this, and now I'll have to take matters in my own hands to get it off.

"So are we doing this then?" Louis asks, the room fallen silent.

I keep my quiet eyes to Harry's, both of us silent as he looks like he feels so awful about this. But I can't help but be pissed.

"Yeah." I clear my throat. "I went through the pain of getting it on, I'll go through the pain of getting it off." My voice turns down to a whisper.

"Okay, well let's get it over with and do it in the living room." Louis gets up and goes to turn on the flame of the stove, then going to fish for a knife. "Amelia you're gonna lay down on the ground, I'll do the burning, Niall you hold her arm and Harry you keep her preoccupied." Louis dictates.

I slowly nod, heading to the living room with nerves pumping through me. I have to be strong or else Salvation could find us and things will be a lot worse.

I feel Harry grab my hand, turning me around to face his worried expression.

"I don't want you to do this." He states.

"Believe me, I don't either. But I need to, I'm not letting you go on a suicide mission to somehow deactivate it. I'll be fine." I mumble.

"But it's going to hurt." He shakes his head.

"Well guess what.. dumping boiling water on my hand hurt. Getting strangled against a wall hurt, getting this stupid barcode hurt. I'll get over it like I got over all of those things. So if you're trying to scare me out of it then it won't work." I let go of his hand and turn back around to enter the living room.