✔V E N T I S E T T E

Start from the beginning

Stay mad, Iris. Mad.

"What are you doing?" My voice comes out slightly bristled and my tone sharp.

Good job, Iris. Good job.

"Nothing." He mumbles against my neck.

His face is buried in the crook of my neck as he trails his sweet kisses up and down drawing an unwanted shiver of utmost delight from me.

Luca's hands ever busy explore the entirety of my body with a gentleness as moans I can only explain as breathless leave my lips and I lean willingly against him. My anger that I was trying to hold on to slipping through my finger tips.

Dammit Luca!

Bad job, Iris. Bad job.

"Hmmm, you smell so good, amore." He purrs, nipping at my ear which causes a appreciative sound to bubble past my lips. "Good enough to eat you."

"Luca it's too early." I smile wanting to just as much as he did. "Plus I'm mad at you." I mumble though to be honest it, my so called anger, was starting to slip.

"Please don't be mad at me, dolcezza." I'm spun around still encaptured in Luca's arms as we now stand face to face. "Let me make it up to after all its never too early." He strokes my cheek with his thumb.

"Of course you would say that." I smile, gripping his hands in mine and taking them off my body something which earns a growl of annoyance and frustration from Luca.

"Now go get dressed, you have to get to work, your company can't run it self." Pouting adorably, I roll my eyes playfully at his expression and tug my black sweatshirt over my head.

"Fine." He grumbles, giving me one last begrudging look before getting himself dressed.

Smiling, I leave the bedroom going down to the kitchen where I prepare a healthy breakfast for Luca and I.

Not to worry my cooking isn't as horrible anymore, in my free time since I don't have my job anymore—still pissed about that—I've been getting some cooking lessons from Rosie and I have to say I've definitely improved. Or maybe that was my biased opinion.

Luca saunters in looking like a man with the whole world in his hands as usual, glancing warily at the plate of French toast and strawberries I'd put out for him, he's obviously remembering the God awful soup I'd made for him when he was sick.

Not my finest work I'll admit.

"I swear it's not as bad as you think." I whine a little, pushing it forward.

"Il mio amore, what have I done to have you want to kill me with your....cooking?" He purses his lips, giving me a horrified expression.

"You haven't even tried it and you're already judging it. Don't you know the saying 'don't judge a book by it's cover.'" I reason, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I do but do you know the saying 'once bitten, twice shy.'" He counters, taking a seat on the barstool.

"Come on, please could you just try it for me." I pout, giving him my best puppy dog eyes, something that makes him frown.