✔D I C I A S S E T T E

Chapter 17

Luca's Pov

I listen in utter boredom as my father drones on and on, about Dio knows what. I would rather be anywhere else but here. In fact I'd rather be in bed right now with Iris instead, hands running over her smooth caramel skin.

I would rather be palming her sexy ass and fucking her pussy limp than sitting in an office talking about a Russian assassin, my father is obsessed with.

"Luca! Cazzo, did you hear anything I just said?" My father slaps his hand against the table, eyes fiery.

"Dear Luca is in the land of daydreams. Care to share brother?" Arsenio smirks.

"Not particularly." I roll my eyes with a bored look.

"This is a serious matter Luca, and I suggest you listen since its got to do with your wife." He points his finger at me with a stern look.

"No, Father. It doesn't, because we are not involving her into whatever bullshit we are caught up in. She doesn't need to be involved in anything Mafia related ever." I narrow my eyes at them.

"But she's already involved, brother, the moment she married you she became involved." Arsenio states, kicking his feet up on the large conference table."I suggest you fess up to the poor, donna. Instead of lying her. Constantly."

"It doesn't concern her...so fucking drop it, Arsenio. No one asked for your relationship advice." I sneer. "Last time we checked you haven't been in a relationship since Nia-"

"Don't fucking talk about Nia." He growls, flying to his feet and barging towards me with looks that could kill.

Standing up as well, I ball my hands into fists. "I'll talk about whoever the fuck I want, little brother. Don't think you got some fucking title you're suddenly not my annoying, shit-eating, baby brother."

"Oh fuck you, Luca." We both square off, both on the same level.

Before either of us could start laying punches in each other, our father shoves us apart. Glaring at us both like he would when we were children.

"Don't start shit. Not now. Start shit on your own fucking time." He seethes at us.

Drifting my eyes to my father, I humph and sit back down in my chair as Arsenio does the same. A tick in his jaw

"Now could we please get back to the more trying things at hand." Our father says and I turn my attention back towards him.

In an hour I'm free to go, strolling down the hall I scroll through my phone. Eyes sometimes moving upwards to scurry over my employees who work devotedly.

Stepping into my personal elevator, my P.A scrambles inside. Riley, her name is—I think—dressed in a tight peach pencil skirt and a white long sleeved button down, tittering annoyingly at my side.

"What is it?" I inquire, extremely irritated.

"I'm sorry sir, I was just wondering if maybe sometime we could go get coffee or something." She tucks her strawberry blonde hair behind her ear, looking up at me with big blue fuck me eyes.