✔D O D I C I

"It's not over when you lose, it's over when you quit."
-Unknown

Chapter 12

🌹Iris' Pov

Hastily parking my car in the parking lot at Lila's clinic, getting out and stalking in without a word to the receptionist —which was probably a bad idea—.

I push the door open to her office—as I said bad idea—to find Lila, one hand deep in a woman's vagina.

Crap.

"Oh my God. I am so incredibly sorry." I whirl around quickly to face the wall while apologizing profusely.

If it was possible my face would be the shade of a fire truck, right now. Thankfully it is not possible.

A little laugh bubbles from both people in the room behind me as I stand awkwardly. "Oh, it's fine, sweetheart. I'm very comfortable with my body." The woman chirps all easy-breezy.

Good for you, I wanted to say. Doesn't make it less awkward for me.

"What's with the sudden visit?" Lila inquires after she's also finished her laugh and I've blindly dropped into her chair, keeping my eyes fixated on the door.

Oh, I'd almost forgot why I came.

"Um, well, Luca and I...we did it," I confess, fidgeting with my fingers while I stare at the wall. "And by it I mean...sex." I cringe.

You'd think I was a teenager and not a 24 year old woman.

"Oh my god." Lila gasps. "Oh. I'm, I- I can't believe it." She stutters before letting out a 'hmm.' and clearing her throat.

"Hmm? What?" I cross my arms, ready to be defensive.

"Nothing. It's just you lost you're virginity to him and I thought you said you were saving it for someone special and not some guy who uses women like toilet paper."

"I was. I, well, It's not like I planned to do it...it just kind of happened. In the moment."

"Okay." She drawls dropping it but I can feel deep down like she hasn't wholeheartedly dropped it.

What was that okay suppose to mean anyway?

"Did you cum?" The lady suddenly inquires breaking me from my thoughts.

Oh God yes, many many times.

"Yeah, I did." I smile a little then with a shake of my head I realize kind of how weird this is.

It was silent for a while well not all that silent but I don't want to talk about the squelching sounds or the sound of the woman whining or moaning her discomfort or whatever that was. I'd just rather not.

"I think, I found it." Lila suddenly declares triumphantly. "The lost ring pop."

Despite myself, I take a peek over my shoulder in curiosity, watching in shock as Lila pulls it out and my jaw drops, the woman on the table indeed had a fucking ring pop inside her vagina.