In our little haze we almost took no idea about the guy standing behind a fairly thick tree trunk, watching us with a firmly placed glare.

Only when he walked out of the shadows did I take notice, my laughter dying slightly when his expression registered in my brain, slightly diminishing the high of being the little moment.

"R-Roman! What are you doing here? We didn't see you!" I rasped out, surprised as Bryce turned towards him with a blank face before placing me down onto the ground again.

Roman stood infront of us, his blazing gaze settling on Bryce's for a minute before returning to mine. He was that crazy kind mad again.

"I was just passing by," Roman gritted out. I noticed his first clenched against the dark jeans he had worn today.

"Oh."

I jumped suddenly when a deep growl tumbled against my back, piercing through the quiet air around us.

"Stop staring at her!" Bryce growled again, his arms sliding around my waist before holding me tightly against him.

Roman's glare deepened, but he didn't look away.

"You're going to hurt her."

Another growl. "No I'm not. She's mine!"

Roman growled now, taking a few stances towards us before backing up again. Just like he always did when he was at the brick of utter destruction, "You know what I mean! Just tell her!"

This had to end.

I sighed. Looking back at Bryce I poked his side with my free arm to get his attention before motioning him to let me go.

Reluctantly, he did.

I turned to face him.

"Let me talk to him?"

"No,"

So difficult!

"Please?"

"No!"

Impossible! Think! Think Thi!

"I'll admit you're sexy?"

I could have breathed out 'Oh, Thank God' when a small smile broke on Bryce's lip and even though reluctantly, he nodded.

Mouthing a thanks, I turned towards Roman and with a hesitant step, began walking towards him. Slowly. Cautiously.

All the while—my recently made friend, Rome stood his ground and stared. His expressions fuming, and yet his were eyes blank.

Why is he so angry?

As I finally stood in front of him, I sighed, fisting my shaky hands beside my skirt. I didn't want to turn around and look at Bryce. I didn't want to see where the small bursts of growls were coming from.

"He will hurt you Thi." Roman suddenly snarled, and I shuddered from the viciousness of the growl that ripped out from behind me afterwards.

Do it moron! You both may hate each other, but he's your friend.

A soft sigh left my lips as I finally mustered enough courage to tilt my head up and look at Roman. He on the other hand, stood watching my sternly.

Taking a step forward into his personal space, I let my shoes slightly touch his before putting out my hand and wrapping it around his neck. Instantly his arms went around my waist holding me tight.

I ignored the growl that came from Bryce. Instantly feeling guilty, but not knowing why. I was just comforting Roman.

"I really really like him," I whispered softly as Roman breathed into my hair.