"No. Stupid human should know not to disturb us early in the morning!"

I stiffened and turned towards him. "And what are you exactly? Count Dracula? Just go and hide please!"

As if I had never spoken Bryce simply moved to lie on his back, brought his hands behind his head, and closed his eyes.

I rolled mine.

"Bryce!"

"BRYCE!"

I sighed as I gave up and moved towards the floor length mirror. Fixed my hair, managing to look as decent as someone could with 3 dark hickies on their neck, and walked towards the door.

"THEI-Ohhmyygoo-mmhhhmhhh!!"

I sighed, my hand still covering Marley's mouth I pulled her into the room, pushing the door close behind me.

Marley's eyes widened as she looked towards the bed before flicking towards me, bewildered.

I guess she saw Bryce.

I sighed again.

"Look, if I let you go, you don't scream, alright?" I asked pleadingly, still holding her against me.

She glared towards the bed, a whimper leaving her lips as she turned to look at me again.

"Okay??"

She nodded. Her head bobbing up and down with my hand.

Nervously, I turned to look towards the bed and saw Bryce sitting on it, still shirtless, leaning against the headboard.

He grinned cheekily at me, and I rolled my eyes before turning back towards Marley and smiling.

"Okay," I mumbled softly, as I removed my palm, slowly, away from her lips.

I stared wide eyed as she marched towards Bryce angrily.

"You! Why are you back? Haven't you hurt her enough!" Marley hissed as she pointed a finger at Bryce accusingly.

Bryce on the other hand, stayed still. His eyes now directed to mine.

"Hurt?" He asked, seemingly to Marley, his gaze however never breaking from mine.

"Yes hurt! Do you have any idea how much it hurt her when suddenly you just disappeared! How much she cried? Oh but of course you don't! Because here you are! Preparing to hurt her again. Leave her alone! She doesn't need you! She's going to get over you and she's going to burn all of those portraits of you that she has painte-"

"Portraits? What portraits?"

I could feel a blush heating it's way up to my cheeks. Well damn it, this was embarrassing.

"Oh she pai—"

I cut off Marley before she blew it all out.

"There is no portrait! She's just trying to intimidate you." I spoke up quickly, walking over to Marley, moving an arm against hers and pinching her slightly. "Right Marley?"

Marley looked at me, pained.

I handed her a lopsided smile and she sighed. "Right. But that doesn't tell me why you are with this jerk again! I mean honestly, majority of the male population in our high school would love to be with you! Why him?"

Shit.

Marley and I both stiffened as the unquestionable growl sounded around the room.

It was only when Marley started to stare behind me did I look back, only to gasp at Bryce.