"Yes, but it's only me in there. If they kick me out I can take my old butt to my daughters, or the old folks home. I know you guys situation and I'd be damn if they kicked y'all out. Take the money Princess..don't worry about me"

I was Hesitant but grabbed the money."thank you so much Mt.Pete. I said giving him a tight hug."Your so much help"

The hug was interrupted by the honking of a horn. I looked back and rolled my eyes when I seen it was Hary."whats he doing here?" Pete asked so much himself.

I pulled from the hug and stuffed the 35 dollars in my pocket, making sure to zip it up."I'll see you tomorrow Mr.Pete. Can you watch out for Nick and make sure he doesn't come out the house? Until my mom gets from work" I asked.

He looked at me then back to Hary's car."please don't tell me"

"No, not like that" I said walking backwards."have a goodnight, don't be out here too long you know these young boys love shooting". I turned around and ran to Hary's car.

Pete shook his head."That girl is in for some trouble" he thought.

—————

I sat on Hary couch looking around. I haven't been here in a couple of weeks and nothing's changed.

Hary came and sat by me. Smoking a blunt. "Hary can you put that out? I have asthma" I said scooting over a little.

Hary was 24, over topping my 16 year old age.

He sucked his teeth and put the blunt out."so what you need me for? Wassup?. He said acting clueless. He already knew what the deal was.

"Rent" I said giving a short answer. That's all I really had to say for him to get the idea forreal.

"You know you gotta work for that, come to daddy" he said.

I climbed on his lap straddling him, as I un buckled his belt.

I met Hary about six months ago, walking from school. Typical story.

He was a known drug dealer, he wasn't nothing major though. We kicked it from here to there until my mom started having issues with paying rent.

That's when I started sexing him for money.

He began kissing and sucking my neck, leaving passion marks all over. They wasn't so passionate to me though.

I never really enjoyed the sex with him. I only did this for we wouldn't be on the streets.

Hary tugged at my pants. Indicating he wanted them off.

I had a long night ahead of me.

————

"Be safe, and call me sometime. I was starting to think you died on me or some shit" Hary said out his car window. I nodded and proceeded my way to the front door.

I put the key inside and turned the locks. Hoping my mom wasn't up.

I walked inside the pitch black living room and tiptoed further in. Carefully closing the door.

I quietly walked in. I jumped when I seen my mom sitting there with a belt and patron bottle in her hand."so your ass was out there again huh? Who was you fucking and sucking this time? Little hoe I swear I'm gon' kick your ass out if you keep this bullshit up!" She yelled.

I just looked at her. She was really letting go of herself. Her once pretty brown skin had pimples, dark spots, and wrinkles. Her once long thick hair was thin and short. She was thick but now skinny like a twig."I'm sorry Mom" was all I said.